Trouble breathing on dxm trip w/ trip report (long read)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by zippyz, Nov 16, 2009.

1. #1 zippyz, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    Well last night I took the most DXM i've ever taken at 600mg along with 75mg of benadryl to help with the itch. I've only done dxm a couple other times and they've always been at least two months apart. But it was only at 150-300mg. Yes it's always pure dxm. 300 just made me feel really really really baked when i mixed it with marijuana, and I did get the robo walk and whatever...but I was never completely fucked up. People see dxm in a negative way but I liked the vibe that it gave off. It was different.

I had 600 stashed away for 3 months now and I wanted to get rid of it. So I was bored and took two bottles of robo gel caps and took 3 benadryl shortly after. I ate em around 10pm and shortly before 11pm the come up went straight up. I took a smallish hit of bud. From 11pm-12am it felt like absolute craziness. Before I knew it I could not walk at all and I had to sit in my papasan and listen to shpongle.

On smaller doses of dxm, I had intense euphoria and clear-headedness and it felt great. On this dose, it felt overwhelming. I am usually in control when I feel like i'm "dying" on drugs (heart beating fast, etc.) but this time it was too much to handle. My hands and feet were really cold and my heart was beating extremely fast. I felt tingling throughout my feet and hands My motor skills and control of my body were almost completely gone. I tried several times to get up from the papsan for what felt like hours and just couldn't. I had to sit back and let the music calm me down. Whenever I felt excited, my heart started beating really fast and in general it was really hard to breathe.

I was breathing extremely deep every time i breathed as i felt like my lungs closing up. I felt comfort in telling myself it was only a drug and that it would be over soon. I thought about the concept of living and decided i'd feel at peace to die right now because living and dying is the same thing, now you're here and now you're not.

The room was EXTREMELY big. It's not in reality, but my room was unrecognizable and felt like an extremely large area.

Once I came at peace with dying the positive aspects of the trip showed up. Apparently what felt like HOURS of dying was about 20 minutes. I have this little disco ball like thing that spins colors around the room and the shpongle was really hitting the spot. It sort of felt like acid and shrooms combined but a little different. I could not type and was texting some of my close friends how much I care about them, and felt good about thinking about some stuff in my life. I can't really explain the visuals except that they were awesome but a huge part of it had to do with the disco ball in my room and the visualizer on my monitor. Also had some CEVs but again I can't really explain it. But it was enjoyable, music had never sounded so good.

I then took another hit and took off my headphones. I tried to talk and i can barely make sentences. I realized that i heard myself sounding like a robot and that mused me. I lied in my bed and my bed felt wonderful. The feeling of dying still lingered as I remembered it because it was extremely intense. I then dreamed with my eyes open, still wondering about my room and how it got so different. I then woke up and I thought I had sleeped the whole trip off. Apparently it was only 12:20, so I barely slept if at all, I just felt like I was dreaming about stuff that didn't make sense. I smoked another bowl and this is when I got a slight case of spins and started seeing double. The music euphoria was still there so I sat down and watched live at pompei as I felt like if I tried to go out and walk around I'd probably get hit by a car or fall down. I tripped to about 3am where i smoked some more and passed out. Didn't wake up until 2pm (recently jobless and don't have class today), and i feel extremely groggy.

I didn't expect 600 to be so intense after hearing about people doing 1000+. I also heard that this dose can be scarier than higher doses because it doesn't completely send you to space. All I know is that it was really intense and I don't remember much (especially for the first hour). Has anyone ever had this breathing problem? Do you guys think higher doses can be less intense than 600?

2. When I took 600mg of DXM, it was very intense. At times it felt like I had no control over my breath. But I believe it's just your mind starting to become dissociated from your body. Your brian doesn't recieve as much feedback from your body, but you're still breathing regardless. It is automatic. You just have to keep your cool and go with the flow, in my opinion.

3. When I took 800mgs I had complete ego loss. I have done many drugs and this experience was by far the strangest. I couldn't even remember what my parents looked like. There was a time where I was sitting down looking at the ground and I forgot I was awake and living. I thought I was in a dream the whole night.

4. call me insane but 1050mgs fucked me up but for a probable 4th plateau trip it wasnt that insane. i like dxm though. its a sick one. damn now i wanna steal some bottles tomorrow :D

5. The most I ever took was 480mg i believe (16 triple c's) and it was one of the best times I've ever had. I ended up puking a shitton though because I took them all on an empty stomach but after the puking it was intense. I went down to a park by one of my buddies house (which happens to be right across from the police station) and was swinging and falling over and shit, was fun.

Anyway, the only time I took robo gel caps I only took one bottle and it barely did shit, I wasnt happy about it. Two bottles would prolly have done the job but I havent done that shit in about a year, would like to try it again but my friends dont really do it anymore.