Tropic Thunder is such a stoner movie haha

Discussion in 'Movies' started by YummyBUD, Dec 13, 2008.

1. wow, im still watching this movie and its fucking hilarious!! the timing and acting is great. the way they mimic these war movies, making you think about what it would be like to be on the set haha. find the crying scene at the beginnning, where stiller is crying, wierd! i can tell this wouldnt be as funny if your not stoned. its so much funnier becasue everyone in the movie is probably medicated! im about 3/4 of the way through and coming down from a pretty big session with some blueberry nug, pretty potent by the way with just two bowl hits, and the ending of the movie is getting kinda annoying though casue its getting old haha, but the beginning was great at least. you guys should at least watching the beginning of a good sessions of some dank!!
    also this is my first post, so hello everyone, and Im part noob, but seem kinda mature to be a 5 month smoker. i started by hanging out with some verteran smokers so I kinda passed the beginner stage and just find the herb as a natrual medication that i like to relax with. so thats my view on that, and looking foward to posting on this forum reguarlly now and meeting some of you people! peace guys! tell me if you understand what I'm saying about this movie haha