Troops Burn Down Homes, Kill Children To Evict Ugandans In Name Of Global Warming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Iceni Toker, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Wtf is wrong with people?

Their aim: from, NY Times.

"In 2005, the Ugandan government granted New Forests a 50-year license to grow pine and eucalyptus forests in three districts, and the company has applied to the United Nations to trade under the mechanism. The company expects that it could earn up to $1.8 million a year."

2. How do you know?

3. #6 aaronman, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
  4. welcome to "the new green economy"

5. Honestly, I think there's a dual agenda. One with the green movement to do illegal things to make money, and the other for the oil company to do pretty damn similar shit. If only we just stopped intervening in others affairs.

6. I think people are taking advantage of the green movements popularity for there own gains. People are jumping on the bandwagon, evil people too.

7. This sounds like it is definatly a Ugandan problem; and maybe a UN problem, but it is most certainly none of of my concern. Sorry :wave:

8. it is if they are using your tax dollars to accomplish it.

9. It's not like Prison Planet is known for it's accurate reporting.

I mean really... just look at this line from the article: "While ignorant environmentalist leftists preach all day..."

How does this kind of language and phony pictures constitute journalism?

10. #13 HongKongPhooey, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    Journalism? Prison Planet and Journalism? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

EDIT: This is on the infowars.com main page:

[​IMG]

They at least have someone competent working the front page.

11. Nothing to see here, move along folks. New Forestry simply wants to make a more environmentally friendly place for citizens of Uganda to live :rolleyes:

12. Can't they see this if for their benefit?!

What licentious comrades.

13. Don't wait until they come for your house, your land and kill your children.

This is not a Ugandan problem. This is a human problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78j5KgG1ncI&feature=channel_video_title]Climate Change - An Anti-Human Movement Based on Lies and False Science - YouTube[/ame]