Tron

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Purplest, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Do yourself a favor, and see this movie stoned. It was fucking sick!!

2. I haven't seen this movie yet.....

3. most of my friends didnt like it but i was stoned and the audio was pretty awesome sounding, the action scenes were cool too, especially the bikes. jeff bridges was good but some of the lines were so cheesy they had me laughing out loud. i enjoyed it although i probably wouldnt have sober

4. Buncha threads on this already

5. Look how tron is livin for tha citay!!!!!!!!

6. This movie was weak, and I saw it stoned. Too many talking scenes especially when they are on that virtual train. There could have been a lot more action scenes.

7. i liked it a lot.
    a whole lot.

not nearly avatar caliber, but i quite enjoyed it.

8. Tron is both a movie and the ridiculousness of a revolutionary. Is better from the first trip of an expedition that led us to wonders such as the Gollum from The Lord of the Rings Online.

9. Tron is one of the best movies I ever seen.

[​IMG]

10. IMO Tron could have been a LOT better than it was, but that said it was a great movie to go see stoned. I saw it in 3D too, and while I don't really care about 3D movies, I would recommend seeing this one in 3D.

I give the movie a:

5/10 Plot
    9/10 Unity with the original
    9/10 Special effects
    8/10 On the costumes
    7/10 Hotness of the "hot chick"
    3/10 Ending. (I thought the ending was fairly weak).

11. mother fucker i saw this movie in IMAX in 3-FUCKING-D and it was AMAZING. only problem is i was sober :(

the soundtrack is fucking sick though

12. watched it the other day fucking awesome

I love how it kinda had an 80's feel...especially Zeus...holy shi you can't get more 80's cliche fall guy LOL

all the music was done by daft punk, harder faster stronger song folks, and while I'm not a big fan of that song I had to get this album cause it fucking rocks...love the music

gonna watch it again with the wife...not many movies I'de see 2x's in the theater and this is one of those few :)

13. My older brother (Also a stoner) saw it and didn't like it. I don't think he saw it high.

I saw it high last night. BLEW MY MIND. I remind everyone Daft Punk did the music for it, and they nailed every emotion in every scene. You REALLY get in to it.

14. the soundtrack to this film was steller. I've been listening to it the last couple days while smoking and doing chores around the house. Crazy good.

15. I loved this movie, despite going in with low expectations. Everyone I know says "oh it sucks, lame plot and story". I thought the plot was excellent.

When Sam meets Clue and finds out hes not his real dad, I was really intrigued (then again, I had no experience with the Tron story, prior).

I thought the action/talking ratio was perfect. The "talking" portions probably seemed boring because half the people who watched this movie, probably zoned out until the next action scene.

The story probably seemed weak, because people were zoning out during the talking parts (which uncovered a lot of the story).

I honestly thought this was movie was really excellent. This is coming from a guy who had little interest/fell asleep in movies like Nightmare Before Christmas 3D and Avatar 3D.

16. Tron legacy is a good action thriller movie and i had watch many times.This movie has released in the month of december.

17. all have their own opinions and same is here. I do like this movie and it was really worth to watch.

18. i really liked Tron and it looked pretty damn amazing stoned haha.

19. #19 RO76, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    That movie sucks...Well like majority of the movies that Hollywood makes...There was only a hand of full for the past few years that worth watching more than once...

20. Meh. The story was lame, Bridges is cool (better in True Grit) but the script was seriously really shitty. the 3D was alright... definately not worth 14 fucking dollars. Do yourself a favor and see The Fighter instead.