Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Mar 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"bkadams"']People like you and your friends are the ones that make us stoners look bad.[/quote]

Lmfao

Attached Files:

2. Yoda!! Best he knows, *yoda noise*

who says you can't get action and have fun with sticky notes lol.
    I think ima try this

3. [quote name='"bkadams"']People like you and your friends are the ones that make us stoners look bad.[/quote]

image-4194825768.png

lololol

4. Not really a hater I do find it kinda funny its just whenever shit like that happens us stoners always get blamed most of the time.

5. Ima try this next time i'm bored which will be soon!

6. Yeah but if some teens happened to do it then what? That's what kids do.

7. You guys see the clown at Walmart that hides from gay people?

That is one of my favorite Trolls! (props to whomever came up with it!)

8. Best dollar ever spent...ether that or a Mcdouble with big mac sauce...mmmm Mcdouble [​IMG]

9. [quote name='"TicTacToke"']Best dollar ever spent...ether that or a Mcdouble with big mac sauce...mmmm Mcdouble [/quote]

This shit.right.now

10. I know a ton of straight-edges who would rather go do that than smoke weed...