Trolling the Pigs

Discussion in 'General' started by anonymous911, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I'm sure yall have seen that youtube video of the dude squirting out his water bottle and it looked like he was peeing and the cops were giving him shit. That got me thinking what else could you do to troll cops and not get in trouble.

Buy a cheap bong, take it to a park and load it with tobacco. Sit and casually smoke it. If anyone confronts you, you're not doing anything illegal :D

I will give someone a high five if they post a video of themselves doing this. :hello:

2. yeah a couple years ago my friend bought a brand new pipe and went around campus smoking loose tobacco out of it

nothing ever happened though, kinda crazy

3. This thread has potential...

+rep to anyone who does it and posts a video, seriously, instant full rep bar.

You could get tan colored tights and put them on under your pants and when the cops roll by "moon" them... I like the bong idea too :bongin:

4. #4 Happy Times, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    God, I would love to see that. I'll for sure give you some rep.

Better yet if you have a truck, park in front on the police station, set up a lawn chair in the bed of your truck and smoke your bong with tobacco right their. That would be the best.

5. [quote name='"Happy Times"']God, I would love to see that. I'll for sure give you some rep.

Better yet if you have a truck, park in front on the police station, set up a lawn chair in the bed of your truck and smoke your bong with tobacco right their. That would be the best.[/quote]

Yesssssss. If it didn't involve having to throw down money for a new bong, I might be more inclined to do this myself :p

6. omg, I would get a full green bar that doesn't mean shit?

;)

7. so youre saying if the mods reset your rep bar right now you wouldnt care at all?

;)

8. Hahahaha few things are better than fucking with cops and getting away with it.

9. I don't smoke tobacco, so smoking that much in a bong would probably have me throwing up before the cops ever said anything.

10. i have smoked tobacco bongs outside the mall it was funny but gross . didnt get a video

11. You might still get a ticket or something because in most places I'm pretty sure its illegal to smoke in parks and shit.

12. I wouldn't care at all lol....sorry to hurt your feelings. :smoke: