Trolling Goodstash

Discussion in 'General' started by MrWiggles91, Jul 1, 2011.

1. #1 MrWiggles91, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    So, I was on my man-rag the other day and saw this fool Tony Goodstash. I know this is old news but it's new to me ;)

I raged. Hard. JP is bad enough but, really? Who does this guy think he is? So, I emailed him.Felt like getting a rise out of someone. Feels good man. Just so you know, I was and am incredibly baked and half the shit I said is a known fallacy or something I just pulled out of my ass. This is the results so far. Seriously.

I just felt like sharing. Thought there must be someone out there that finds this amusing :D I'll update it if he continues our chat.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rTrqeyUJNw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

On Jun 30, 2011, at 10:35 AM, I wrote:
    Hey there.

Just wondering if you can make a good bong? You know, fixed stem, gridded diffuser, glass on glass... Just fascinated on how incredibly terrible your work is even when compared to china glass such as Weedstar and other "grasscity" brands. Grommets are more tacky, outdated, and dysfunctional than a carb on a bong. No one cares if your tubes can take a bullet and still be in one piece if it doesn't even rip well. I would love to commission you for a custom if you have any skill. I live in Sun Valley so I can go pick it up. Let me know if you will attempt to make functional glass for me!

-Seth

-----Original message-----

To: me

Sent:
    Thu, Jun 30, 2011 18:15:44 CDT
    Subject:
    Re: Bongs

First your likes or dislikes have no bearings on a production line made for the masses to be durable and lawsuit proof both from customers to prosecutors to civil lawyer leeches

Second you have obviously seen Tony's videos and function would be on the side of the grommet as well as the healthy side

Third stand in line for a custom from him it's about 17 months long. But he will be doing a demo at the first industry campout in December at the OSR $125 ticket or $250 for an Rv

Lastly when a glassblower with a brand and known by most glass people says something and does not get contradicted by the industry just Crybaby losers on the Internet. That says a ton. Style does not conform it does what it does. There is a $5000 cash challenge on the net by Tony for glass skills. I just saw him do a 20k wall structure that I don't think but a few could even get the order much less make it. Check out the medallion pieces after next shows in vegas. He is pretty focused on the OSR event. But every so often he makes a bowl or spoon while teaching. Call if one is out in shop it is for sale but none are left right now

Rich

Sent from my iPhone

--------------------------------------------------------------
    On Jun 30, 2011, at 5:01 PM, I wrote:

This is too fun. How are his bongs more immune to legal attacks than say, sovereignty?

Secondly, how the fuck is rubber safer than glass? Well, its not so your point is moot.

Finally, he is a douche bag that would never be supposrted if his videos were seen by the masses you so strive to please. Enjoy your non functional, ugly ass bongs :)
    Connected by MOTOBLURâ„¢
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: me
    Sent: Friday, July 1, 2011 12:30 AM
    Subject: Re: Bongs

Hey dork bitch this is Tony. Rich tried to be nice

It wasn't a debate you little
    Fag it's a 20,000 cash challenge ya fuctard. You obviously seen my videos. So get you dollars together a camera and take the challenge or bitch out like I know you will like every other Internet assturd

Email again when your ready to ante up some cash instead of fag speak

Sent from my iPhone

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all, I don't have $20,000 to piss away like you seem to think you do. Second, who gives a flying fuck how durable your pieces are when you refuse to upgrade your techniques to meet industry standards?

If you really want to wager your bongs are the strongest ever, let me make a bong out of a steel pipe that hits just as well as yours and, with some paint, could look better. Then we'll see who's bong is the strongest. That's your goal, right? Sacrifice a clean, well diffused hit for durability...

Funny how you avoid all my valid points and speak with the intelligence of a 8th grader. Just so ya know, I watched about 10 seconds of one of your videos until I saw how much of a terrible jackass you are. I cannot begin to fathom how someone could be so proud of something that it would take most people less than a year on a torch to trump. Where's the videos of you smashing a bunch of other people's tubes? At least then you would have SOME credibility. Then try making a tube WITHOUT a shitty grommet. Then you'll be well on your way to becoming an accomplished lampworker ;)

2. um okay....??

3. Dude.... crazy shit right there

4. What kind of a fag says assturd?

5. Cool? Yea, cool!

6. I'll admit it I lol'd :laughing:

7. Four teh lulz

8. the guy in that video seems like a douche.

9. I didn't watch the video so I have no idea who the guy in the video is but I'm sure the OP could give him a run for his money in a douche-off.

10. wtf was that guy talking about? im not even high right now