Trolling Anti-Pot Forums

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 flapflip, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    I read through the rules, and the no trolling rule pretty much applies to GC to prevent people from just posting random crap to get attention and other little things like that. But what about trolling anti-marijuana forums? I guess its not so much trolling as it is spreading awareness. We could go in with facts and actually try to get the truth about weed out into the seas of ignorance.

I have a few sites in mind, but this one hit me for its blatant stupidity.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7579969/

http://www.christianforums.com/t7601465/#post58795176

If you have other sites, please post them and I can add them to the OP. Who's down for it?

2. I would troll about other things on a christian forum, weed would be my last concern :laughing:

3. whats the 5 per post challege

4. How the fuck do they all have so many reps?? what the fuck?? they have more reps than there are users... what is going on..... Fucking bums, they think just because they worship god they deserve all that rep? FUCK YOU CHRISTAN FORUM GOERS!!!!!!!!

5. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']How the fuck do they all have so many reps?? what the fuck?? they have more reps than there are users... what is going on..... Fucking bums, they think just because they worship god they deserve all that rep? FUCK YOU CHRISTAN FORUM GOERS!!!!!!!![/quote]

How the fuck did they get like 200,000 blessings?? What the fuck are blessings??? I'm gonna get to the bottom of this lol

6. Reminds me of back in the day when WoW forums thread bombed the Tampax tampons forums for. Shit was funny then, could still potentially be funny now.

7. [quote name='"spudman78"']Reminds me of back in the day when WoW forums thread bombed the Tampax tampons forums for. Shit was funny then, could still potentially be funny now.[/quote]

So were waging intergalactic thread wars on the anti pot forums? Let's do this :cool:

8. Dude, that sites called "Christiaforums" of course it's going to be stupid and there not going to listen, there going to put there fingers in there ears and shout "I'M PRETENDING JESUS HATES MARIJUANA"

Don't bother, find another forums that isn't so blind and then maybe you will educate someone :p

9. There's a tampax forum?

10. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']Dude, that sites called "Christiaforums" of course it's going to be stupid and there not going to listen, there going to put there fingers in there ears and shout "I'M PRETENDING JESUS HATES MARIJUANA"

Don't bother, find another forums that isn't so blind and then maybe you will educate someone :p[/quote]

See, but I'm Catholic. I know how to use the bible against them. I'll open a thread there and link you guys to it.

11. im confused what kinda of advice should i dish out

12. sweet, I gotta see this :D

13. OK, well go on then and i will maybe sign up if it's funny enough :D make sure the 1st post is full of information and you say shit like god made marijuana

14. ForumRunner_20111019_023439.png

Registered

15. Forums: Girlspace®

Sorry, meant kotex.

16. Make te first post full of facts and links to un denyable proof.

17. LOL look what I found

ForumRunner_20111019_023933.png

18. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Holy fuck haha

19. Dont even bother with that shit. Lets troll the fuck out of the tampon forum!!!!!! WHOS IN??? seriously that shit would be halirous! im not joking!!!! say "I" if you wanna join!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.