Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongbuddy420, Dec 12, 2011.

1. whats the weirdest trip you've ever had while stoned ? :smoke:

2. You don't trip smoking bud bro..

3. Weed shouldn't make you trip. But on occasion I just get distorted vision, such as wavy walls or just warped objects. But it only last for a little while and then things go back to normal.

4. i took a trip to taco bell stoned. it was awesome

5. Yea I've never tripped but ya know I have seen some weird shit while I'm high though.

I saw a turtle get fucking destroyed by a car. It killed my high so bad.

6. i get what he means.... you don't actually trip... but me and my friends used to say "duuuddeee im TRIPPIN" or "im tripin out" when we say something weird... tripping is more like LSD or shrooms

7. I think he means adventure. I hope he means adventure...

Well me and my friends usually walk around town lol. But the 29th we're going to see a concert in NYC and we got 6 joints to 6 heads. Gonna be AESOME

8. Total amnesia once but at the time it didn't really bother me cuz was I fucked up. Didn't know my own name and when my pops walked in to drop of some munchies for me I had no idea who he was or why he was bringing me cheeze-its.

9. btw by "trip" i meant something such as the weirdest place you have ended up or most odd thing that you've done.

thanks peace