Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippy !!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Ahhh *eyes dilate* *falls down* *foam forms on mouth*

*punches self in head*

*cries*

Mommy

Mommy

2. wholy shit!!!!!, that is one of the most triooyest thing i have ever seen in my LIFE!!!!!!

3. yea man that shit can give you seizures dude

4. when im high and play that i just cant stop laughin, i luv it ;D

5. all while typing? your skilled.

6. cant be more right..

7. wonder if I had a seizure If I could sue the person who hosts the site. Woudlnt want to tho anyway.

8. lol i love the background music
    thats pretty trippy, but if you want trippy, download the winamp plugin eXcess on www.winamp.com then play some marley or hendrix and just completely freak out
    coolest thing ive ever downloaded

9. After looking at that for like 15 seconds, my eyes are still trying to focus. Man when I look at that stoned I think I'm gonna fuck up my vision, cause I bet I would just sit there and stare at it for a few minutes and then realize what I was doing.

10. I saw that the first time I smoked

It felt like I was melting into the moniter and the flashing colors were surrounding me like a movie theater or something

it was awesome O_O

11. whoever made that has WAAAAAAAY too much time on their hands.

i'd love to see that trippin face though. it'd be insane.