Trippy visual while trying to sleep

Discussion in 'General' started by Pinhead Larry, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Yo blades, so last night while i was on the verge of sleeping i opened my eyes, and saw my hand, or what i assume to of been my hand, it was closed at first, and the fingernails were glowing a dim red. Then it opened, the fingernails left tracers that stayed for ages, and in the palm exploded a bright yellow light, and i felt a strange heat on my face. I quickly came to discover that i hadn't opened my eyes at all, when my eyes actually opened revealing nothing in front of me, i was just looking at a blank ceiling. It was weird, but not frightening, more myterious, i just was wondering why that happened. ALSO I was not on unmentionables of any kind, just reeeeeaaaalllyyy baked.:smoking:

2. Sometimes when I'm trying to sleep I'll see white light that will move and form random shapes and patterns, but I've never seen an actual hallucination, as much fun as that may or may not be.

3. Sometimes when it's very dark and quiet your mind starts to make itself hallucinate, being stoned probably also made it better