=======trippy stick======

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by good1times2, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Yeah, pure hash oil that floods your atomizer

2. You can get a $140 vaporizer from Fusion that is designed to vaporize THC molecules and works incrdibly well with a bho/PG mixture

it is totally stealthy, I smoke it on airplanes all the time, in my doctors office, public buildings
    no smell, stealthy, they think I'm smoking an E-Cig

3. it uses a tank, not the normal E-Cig filler in a cartomizer, the tank has its own atomizer, HUGE vapor

4. You can also get a model for $70 that is smaller

5. got my trippy stick the other day with 5 cartridges for $260. $60 for the pen and 5 cartridges at $40. From what I've heard from others about the iVapor and the glycerin. It has to be heated up to a certain temp for the glycerin to be unhealthy and the temp in the iVapor doesn't come close to that temp, so the glycerin is unhealthy. That's what I heard so, but haven't done much research. And if you guys are getting flavored cartridges for the omnicron, that is definitely not pure hash oil. I might try the omnicron out as well, when i get the chance.

6. Its flavored hash oil stronger then any pg/vg based tincture.

7. Im going to buy the ivaporRX from a club in SF tmrw and ALSO buy that weird 30 dollar one online. Since theyre the same, il give u guys a thread on my thoughts about the "knockoff". I might also consider getting the Omicron jst because its PURE hash and NO glycerin.. PM if u guys got any questions.. i cant wait to smke that thing in the Movies, at school, IN CLASS lol, inside my house for once, while i shit, while i get laid, in restaurants, inside a police station Lol, omg the possibilities... hahaha but most of all the EASE of just being able to wake up, not even open my eyes yet, grab the pen and pull... SOOOOO easy.... welp. theres my 2 cents. Il keep ya guys posted when i buy them tomorrow.

jqwerty

8. i hear that e cigs arent meant to be left in the heat (like in ur car), the sun, and your pockets (cuz something about it evaporating or the moisture will destroy everything thats pre loaded and u gotta throw away that cartridge) but... does that same concept apply to ur ivapors? just curious cuz u already KNOW that that thing is gonna be with me everywhere i go all day URRRYY DAY! lol

9. I just pre-ordered there today...it comes out to $209 after tax and shipping (cheapest). Gonna look for a good medicine dropper and heater so I can be ready to fill the cartridges up with some thick h-oil. :D

10. Wait on the medicin dropper and heater, I talked to him and he's working on a filling kit to make it easier.

11. i just received my omicron set this morning...i picked up a medicine dropper yesterday and some NYC Diesel last weekend. Will load up a cartridge soon and give it a go...

...so freakin excited :D

12. I have the new cartridges as well, there is a learning curve make sure you read up on it, and ask questions.

This thing rocks, pure hash oil vs glycerin is a no brainer.

13. read the thcscientific thing, the cartridges are empty you fill them yourself with extract

14. I filled my 1st cartridge in under 2 minutes. Been a couple hundred hits now off a 0.5g of oil. Next time i'll use 0.75-1g. No problems leaking whatsover unlike the iVapor which i had to constantly wipe off oil on both sides. Also I havent charged my Omicron yet and from the factory charge its still hitting strong with regular use though i'm sure anyday now it should be at low charge.

Going to get some earwax this weekend and fill up a 2nd cart...i say by the time I get to my 4th cart i'll order another 5-pack or two. I love this thing. I already gave my iVapor away since its no comparison to the Omicron w/ fillable cartridges

15. [quote name='"jondojah"']I filled my 1st cartridge in under 2 minutes. Been a couple hundred hits now off a 0.5g of oil. Next time i'll use 0.75-1g. No problems leaking whatsover unlike the iVapor which i had to constantly wipe off oil on both sides. Also I havent charged my Omicron yet and from the factory charge its still hitting strong with regular use though i'm sure anyday now it should be at low charge.

Going to get some earwax this weekend and fill up a 2nd cart...i say by the time I get to my 4th cart i'll order another 5-pack or two. I love this thing. I already gave my iVapor away since its no comparison to the Omicron w/ fillable cartridges[/quote]

Very nice. Definitely words of encouragement. I've heard from budtenders and they rave about the device.

16. Nice I have no issues what so ever and this thing rocks.

It is the real deal and i had them all. This one you can fill your own oil in and thats it no more glycerin crap.

17. How would u guys suggest a New york ent getting one of these babies

18. Punk police took my fatties n trippystick charger:mad:
    does anyone kno of anything else that can charge it besides the charger those mofos took:confused:

19. so how do us non cali folk fill these bad boys up? gotta make our own hash oil? (not that i'd do that..)