=======trippy stick======

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by good1times2, Jul 9, 2011.

1. What's wrong with a portable hash vaping device?

So just because Wiz Khalifa smokes out of one, you DON'T want one.

Fuck this world is going bonkerz....

I'm sure no one cared about the MFLB either, lol.

2. If you really want one then the only way i kno to get one is thru the guy berner since hes the one thats really tryin to push it. Hes on twitter @berner415. Hes the chubby dude in the vid

3. #23 Hyekakan, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    This is Glycering based, so is the vape pen, the only ones I know that are pure hash oil are the Omicron Vaporizers made by Thc Scientific, I was searching for this also when I saw that vid and decided to look around. Im gonna get the Omicron and try it out.

www.thcscientific.com

4. Bla these are all glycerin based. The Omicron Vaporizer claims to be pure hash oil. Plus they are claiming 179 people used one cartridge. Danm Im gonna really order one now.

5. Hmmm....So what is so bad about glycerin based ones? I have seen all these and there reviews in High Times and not once did it mention the omnicron...I'm not saying that means it's bad...I'm just wondering why they wouldn't mention it in their vaporizer buying guide if it is as good as you say....

EDIT: does the glycerin hurt potency or something?

6. fuck Wiz

/thread

7. Well first of all if it is a glycerin based then it is a tincture, why would you want to vaporizer tincture? why pay more for tincture?

2. Glycerin and hash oil do not mix. Glycerin is hydrophilic, that means it likes water. That means you dont have that much thc in it.

3. No one claims what THC Scientific is claiming, I tried the Vape pen, tried the Atmos and tried a few others, all are glycerin based. I have never heard of one that is pure hash oil like THC Scientific is claiming, so I am going to try one tomorrow as I found a location near me that has them.

8. Right on man! tell us what you think of it compared to the glycerin based ones you have tried!

9. Will do, Im gonna go pick up the unit from Humboldt Relief in Reseda. They just pmed me they have the hash oil cartridges. Will keep you guys posted.

10. According to Berner..his trippy sticks are sold at The Hemp Center in San Francisco told by his very own twitter @berner415. Pretty sure you may be able to order them if you live outside the state, probably just shipping and handling fee in addition.

Home Page

11. #32 shimz, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    did you try it or buy it yet? (The Omicron)
    much more interested in that device over the TrippyStick one..

12. #33 Hyekakan, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011

I got the device. Well to tell the truth im a little suprised this thing actually is better then the other ones i tried.

I went to Humboldt Relief – Medical Marijuana Dispensary Reseda, CA in Reseda Ca and they had them and had flavored cartridges. To my surprise the dude that does these things was there and i got to ask him some questions. He told me to watch this video and youll see gang of people taking hits off of one cartridge, he said 170 something people took a hits off on cartridge and that it will go about 300+ hits. I watched the video and it starts about 6:30 minutes into it when someone named Ponyboy from a group called Los Marijuanos comes up on stage and at 8:50 youll see a gang a fools running up to use it.

‪Kush Expo II 2011‬‏ - YouTube

so me and my friends decided to try and see if we can deplete one cartridge in a day. 2 days still going strong, Ive had a bunch of people smoke it and we took a bunch of hits off it, and i dont think its showing any signs of being empty.

I decided to take 3 hits one minute apart as the dude said is the best way, and i did although i started to feel it after the third hit i needed 4 hits to be at the level i was ok with, the high lasts for about 40 minutes, and is strong too. I must say this could be it, he was also talking something about some thing about the next cartridge will be like none other. So cant wait.

for now kicking back and enjoying the watermelon flavored cartridge. :hello: Kick ass to be available to use this at work and get away with it.

check em out www.thcscientific.com

Im gonna see if there is anything better out there.

13. #34 Shades of Grey, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    I got a "trippy stick" from a dispensary near Telegraph Ave in Berkeley, CA.
    It's called the iVapor it was $100 for the tool itself. It chargers via USB adaptor.. It's pretty simple, the chick behind the counter showed me how it worked. And hash cartridges were $35 each, and they had OG oil and Girl Scout Cookie oil.
    Thought it would be a bust at first, but it's the real deal. It rips pretty fucking hard , and gives me a lot of 'pressure' when toking. Oh and to clear any confusion, a cartridge is just one single stick, not a five pack. Each cartridge lasts roughly around 90-100hits..

I'm gonna try and get 5 for much better deal :smoke:
    Girl scout cookie is delicious.

Edit: they told me the only other club they knew with it was in SF.

14. Omicron would be great, but the clubs up here in NorCal dont have the cartridges, so I guess its trippystick or nothing. Both seem cool tho..

15. Question is- Is it glycerin based?

16. Yeah glycerin based. Unlike the omnicron or whatever.

17. Cool I suggest you guys try the stronger ones these guys do. Tired of smoking tincture, cuz glycerin is tincture. And at 35 per cartridge that's a rip off.

18. Seen that vid too..thinking about getting one maybe

19. Whereeee!!!? Id love to get some better quality sticks and a better deal. No doubt about that.