*Trippy Stick Review* (w/ Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Purp Smoker, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've been searching on here and haven't been able to find much information on the "Trippy Stick," so I decided I'd do a review myself, now that I bought one.

Here it is in all of it's beauty:
    [​IMG]

It's basically an e-cig that is compatible with hash-oil cartridges that test in at 80% THC.

Hash oil cartridge
    [​IMG]

When you press the button on the stick, the LED light glows and it immediately vaporizes the hash oil and delivers tons of potent vapor to you. Because it's a vape, the vapor is thin and easier on the lungs, but at the same time you get so much vapor that it's like you're hitting a joint. Here's a video of me using it, which should give you an idea of how much vape you get from 1 hit:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8186/zchz.mp4

Each cartridge is said to be equivalent to an eighter of bud, and will give you 100 hits of the hash oil. But, I feel like I've gotten easily more than 100 from my first cartridge.

Taste
    The vapor you get tastes very, very good, especially when you are using a fresh cartridge.

Smell
    Because it's a vaporizer, it has a very minimal smell. If you take a couple hits, the smell will go away in a matter of minutes. However, if you go through a heavy session, it leaves behind a faint scent. The scent doesn't smell like hash oil though, it's a very sweet smell and wouldn't be recognizable by non-smokers.

Battery
    It is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery. The stick comes packaged with a USB adapter, so you can easily plug it into your computer to charge it. You don't need to carry around anything except the stick itself.

The High
    A REALLY good vape high, this thing hits you in the face with THC, no messin' around.

And here's Wiz khalifa's friend Berner explaining it more:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlXyrIf2iD4"]WIZ KHALIFA , BERNER AND THE TAYLOR GANG BEHIND THE SCENES FROM THE "ROLLING PAPERS TOUR" - YouTube[/ame]

Overall, it's a really efficient vaporizer, gets the job done in just a few hits, and it's super portable and can be used to get high anywhere!

*Let me know if you have any information I could add/change, or if you have any questions about it!

-Purp Smoker

2. Yea I got a few questions, how much is it? In what states can you get this in? Does it come with more than one battery? How long do the batteries last?

3. I paid $180 for the stick + 2 cartridges. I am not sure at this time exactly what states, but I am positive California has them. It only comes with the one battery, and I read somewhere that it lasts for 700 hits.

-Purp Smoker

4. [quote name='"Purp Smoker"']

I paid $180 for the stick + 2 cartridges. I am not sure at this time exactly what states, but I am positive California has them. It only comes with the one battery, and I read somewhere that it lasts for 700 hits.

-Purp Smoker[/quote]

Oh ok cool I live in Cali so once I get my card im def getting one of these:) thanks for the review man!

5. looks useful for stealth hits during breaks... how much does one cartridge cost? is it refillable or do you need to buy more cartridges when it runs out?

6. No problem! :hello:

One cartridge usually goes for $35 or $40, and the already come filled. So when a cartridge runs out you dispose of it and replace it with a new one!

7. Sick shit bro.

8. Bump, anyone interested in this or want any more information?

9. Is there a website I could safely get this from? I live in wisconsin and this sounds awesome

10. looks just like my eGo e-cig. I bet that cartridge is a 510 connection which means the battery can be replaced for cheap on most any ecig vendor site.

11. #11 SmokenSomeGreen, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    Iv seen a vid of some chick hitting that damn thing with her pussy, dude who sells em was in it... all i can say is wow. =]

Made me want one haha, to bad louisiana is 2000 years behind time and weed's no where near legal.

12. Ill buy one.I live in oklahoma though.

13. You can find it online somewhere...it's off Berner newly released DVDs. I was :eek: when I saw the Asian girl hit that with her ooo wee.

Trippy stick is amazing! I believe they still sell the refillable cartridges at Hemp Center in SF. The website is:

Home Page

14. Yeah man, it's almost identical to a E-Go, they just re-brand it and jack the price up.

For those of you that don't live in Cali, you can do it yourself and the forum has all the how-tos

15. I've been thinking of purchasing a product like this, but there is one underlying fact I don't like. It's the same thing that made me pissed i bought a Kuerig Coffee maker. It's cool when you've got the cups to support it, but what happens when your out and can't make it to the store?

If I'm going to buy a product like this I would want them to make cartridges you could fill with oil yourself. Do they offer something like that?

16. u dont wanna smoke straight hash oil, probably a tincture

17. [quote name='"progenitor04"']u dont wanna smoke straight hash oil, probably a tincture[/quote]

This vaporizes it.
    But why would u not want to smoke straight oil....?

18. Id hit this in class

19. Sorry for the bump, but is this legal? It's so awesome.

Even if you were to bring it onto a plane, you can get baked on the airplane?

20. #20 HempinAintEasy, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Sorry to tell u man but u have something similar but it's not a real "trippy stick ". The real trippy stick is an I -vape. What u have there is called an Omnicron