Trippy Songs

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by LCrazy, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Just post really trippy songs you hear when your baked

But a coulple weeks ago i was at my friends and we got completly stoned out of the homemade bong and my friend recorded Gorillaz live in HD and shit if you have ever heard Fire Coming Out of The Monkeys Head you know that shit is wierd and when your high its even better trust me!!!:D

Actually all Gorillaz songs are pretty sweet high

2. Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore: Part B: Pour another Icepick - The Mars Volta

If you havn't heard this song find it right the fuck now your missing out... I can't get enough of the vocal effects it jsut trips me out every time. Heres a video.. It starts out pretty wierd and maybe even uncomftorable haha but I love that kinda shit they do.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oyo-A3F5J28&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oyo-A3F5J28&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Muse Breaks-Infected Mushroom

4. It Never Changes to Stop - The Books

The first time I heard it I was on acid alone in a dark room and it creeped the SHIT out of me.

5. Nice song(Miranda that ghost just isnt holy anymore) thats pretty damn trippy i will admit that i wanted to get high when i was just sittin there by myself lol

6. the entire rudimentary peni album "cacophony"

fucking scary

7. any song from dub side of the moon by easy star all stars

dub is trippy as hell

8. Dazed and confused by led zepplin is pretty trippy.

9. for sure.

also try tomorrow never knows by the beatles

10. I like Dramamine by Modest Mouse.

11. Dont Lose the most trippy songs ever.

The Best two albums for this.
    TOOL- OPIATE
    TOOL- ANIMA

:)

12. I uploaded this myself so hope yall appreciate this. Killah Priest (of Wu Tang Killa Bees fame) takes you on a straight journey here, craaaazzzyyy shit no lie, be high, give it your attention and listen. I don't know how to embed so sorry for making you click but its worth it I PROMISE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4x2wqACpg

13. :medication: - [distatix] doubt youll find them anywhere though realy

14. </P>
    you must be in the band cause i saw them open for system of a down and they sucked no1 except the band members could like that shit

15. Pink Floyd- "Several Species of Small Fury Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict." It is exactly what it sounds like.

16. Damn that song is deep and dope. I'm a big wu head and never heard that song before. Check out Almighty-Original S.I.N., it's the best wu CD to come out for a while. Hard beats and lyrics.

17. Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
    Pink Floyd - everything

18. Thieverery Corporation
    Cypress Hill

yes.