Trippy Movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DrazyHaze, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Anyone know of some awesome, crazy, trippy movies to watch when your blazed?

I need a few to watch.

2. Kung-Pow, its fuckin hilarious when ur high

3. Theres an entire thread dedicated to movies....but some good ones are a scanner darkly (you'll have to watch it at least three times), fear and loathing in las vegas (obviously), memento, snatch is always a good flick, requiem for a dream, trainspotting. any of those and you'll be set

4. alice in wonderland.
    the original.
    :hello:

5. This.

6. Lol thanks for the posts, i've seen Requiem for a Dream and its funny hahaha

anyhow, im gonna look int these, thanks guys

7. Now this is the trippiest thing you can see, it's a TV show but still. Take some mushies or buy some LSA/LSD/DMT, it's up to you. But watch Gumbie. You will never be the same lol. Coolest thing EVER.

8. props on that. i was going to jump in and say that it was a must stoned. good call dude!!! +rep

9. a scanner darkly if tripping, for weed
    alice in wonderland, any old technicolour cartoons, MSTK3000 ANY!, many many more!
    the best bet is to find the genre of movie you like the most, and find something you think will be interesting or funny blitzed, then it wil be and you will like what you see.

10. i think the trippiest movie ive ever seen is perhaps Natural Born Killers. almost too trippy. i watched it really baked and i think i had to turn it off a couple times to "take a break" because it was too much for me to handle. really intense movie

[​IMG]

11. Actually I thought of a movie that really like FREAKED me out, it's not a scary movie, but I was really baked with like 5 other people and watched this movie "Spun", it's about meth heads. OMG I swear to god that movie was just like, insane. Indescribable.

12. Dead alive 2.

13. the point

[​IMG]

from the guy who created it...

14. ive only seen part of that - the part Rob Halford was in

15. WOW suprised no one said this one. Fear and loathing in las vegas!! Dont watch it on shrooms though... it triggered a bad trip. lol have fun watching johnny depp do mad drugs:D:wave::wave:

16. i once ate some special brownies I made and started watching "knocked up", well the part where she goes to his house and meets all his friends..i realized I was laughing a lot more then usual. it was really funny...the whole movie is a fuckin roll.

17. Easy Rider
    Drugstore Cowboy
    Altered States
    Psych-Out

18. watch Donnie Darko