Trippy Movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Smoking Buddah, May 12, 2004.

1. The Cube is a crazy movie mad people get fucked up in it

2. Wizard of Oz
    The Wall
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Alice in Wonderland

My favorites

3. Oh my goodness, i just rented a wicked trippy cartoon called "The Triplets of Bellville" it will be in the new realeases in Blockbuster, and if u want to see a cool and trippy movie i recommend it!

4. im gonna have to say yellow submarine for sure :) ..trippy cartoons + beatles music ..think it works.

5. haha ya they smoked a kilo of bud while they made it, and didnt get shit down the entire first month of filming acuse half of them were on acid...

6. yellow submarine has the best plot too ...pepperland is this place where all these funny looking people with green beards dance and play music, and then the blue meanies come (who hate music and love) ..but its ok, cause the beatles come to the rescue in a yellow submarine ...john lennon dances around and spreads the love, everything gains color...lol .....dont think i ruined it for you ...casue theres plenty more :D

7. OH my god lol the best movie ever to watch fucked up is SLC PUNK!!

lol that movie is THE shit. Another cool movie that might be cool is The curve. Ive never watched it fucked up b4 but it has like so many twists. But ya i was a lil fucked up once and me and my friend decided baby boy is NOT a good movie when doin drugs its too sad and like real i dunno scary when your trippin.

8. yah, i read about that movie a few months ago and i totally wanna see it.

.//chris

9. ha yea u saw that documentary 2 that was good shit made the moive made alot more sene. i whish i had lived in the 60s

10. best thing on shrooms is NOT killing movies.

i reccomend live musicperformances from all over the world, any music u like, i remember we were tripping on shrooms ,when dawid bowie played his 50 birthday consert, it was AWESOME!!!

best trip i had in a long time.

11. I love trippy movies.

12. Wave Twisters

[​IMG]

13. yellow submarine
    tommy by the who
    fantasia
    the trip
    the wall
    nature videos with classical music is fun for tripping
    and giant monster movies on2x ff>> with techno playing
    happy feet
    speed racer
    (and i wanna go see wall*E on 2c*E)

14. pan's labyrinth

15. Pans Labarynth, Waking Life, LotR, A Boy Named Charlie Brown, erm..

16. Altered States, its a movie from the 80's, if you ever get a chance to view it, do so.

Its about some college professor experimenting with acid, he takes acid and then locks himself in a sensory deprivation tank. He records all his hallucinations until he starts hallucinating that hes a wild dog stalking and killing animals at the zoo, and then wakes up with blood all over him. A good trippy acid movie.

17. crank has kind of trippy parts, it's more just intense and fucking crazy to watch while high

18. Donnie Darko....fuck who ever made that moive....i couldnt sleep for days after that moive

19. What a wonderful movie.

20. Fantastic Planet - amazing animated sci fi movie about humans kept as pets by higher life forms. some really psychedelic scenes.
    What The Bleep Do We Know? - movie about some of the discoveres made in quantum physics. very interesting and trippy, it might sound boring to some, but it will blow your mind.
    Paprika - trippy anime movie about dreams, alternate realities, and stuff.
    Eraserhead - Dark, surreal indie film by David Lynch. It might be a bit too dark for some.
    I Heart Huckabees - Trippy, strange comedy. Very good.
    2001: A Space Odyssey - This movies will blow your mind when stoned. There as an awesome psychedelic scene in it when the spacecraft is going extremely fast through space-- the colors, oh man.
    Spirited Away - Awesome anime film made for kids, but sooo good. If you like this I also recommend My Neighbor Totoro
    Waking Life - Trippy philosophical movie, trippy animation, a lot of morphing, a lot of discussion about reality, consciousness, etc. Amazing.
    A Scanner Darkly - Same director as waking life, same rotoscope animation, philosophical as well. The movies about people on drugs. Semi-futuristic.
    :wave: