Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trippy experience O_o

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NuclearZombi420, Aug 10, 2009.

1. not too long ago i finished a blunt all to myself cuz nobody else was around to smoke with. regardless i dont know too many people that smoke :/ . i was relaxing in my room looking at the tv when i got the munchies. i walk to the kitchen and look for something to eat and decided to eat a already cooked hotdog weiner with bacon from earlier today. as i was heating it up in the microwave i went to the fridge and grabed some juice and i heard a squealing sound coming from the microwave. i tripped out! and opened the microwave asap and just stared at the hot dog weiner and thought to myself WTF!??!?!!?!!? i was stuck right there for like a good 6 minutes all tripped out. it tripped me out because it was super loud and my dogs started barking loudly too. after i snapped out of it i finished fixing up my hot dog, got some juice and came to my laptop to share it with everybody else. hahaha as scary as the hotdog seemed it was sure delicious. time to continue :smoking: hahaha. any body else trip out as ridiculous as this???

2. I smoked a few weeks ago and was microwaving a hot pocket. It beeped and i ran to the kitchen and flung the fridge open and just stood there staring, trying to find my food that beeped at me and nearly forgetting what I was doing in the first place. After a few minutes my friend asked me what the hell I was doing and then reality snapped back in.

3. ha ha ha! that sounds just as bad as mines.

4. I need to get me some of the stuff you guys are smoking.... seriously

5. Hot dogs often make a squealing noise in the microwave as the water inside them boils. They can explode too. Thats always exciting

6. I was smoking with some friends behind an electric box and some bushes, you can't really tell if someone is there if you just walk by or something but if you actually check you'll be able to see pretty easily. So me and my friends heard a guy and when I look there was a cop about 5 feet from where we were smoking. I grabbed all the shit and hauled ass out of there and when my friends finally caught up to me it turns out it was just a random guy and I just thought he was wearing a cop uniform. Needless to say we went back and smoked some more

7. lol that always happens

(thats why i dont cook them in the microwave)

8. Haha, these stories remind of that bit Katt Williams did about getting really high and just sitting in his kitchen staring at the fridge.

9. I smoked 2g of dank by myself one night because I didn't feel like sleeping.
    Once I go back into my house, I went upstairs to my room and decide to make a pit stop on the way. I walk out of the bathroom and I hear the A/C running, and for some reason, I completely flipped.
    I was standing there in the dark just looking around for monsters or something for like 10 minutes.
    A lot of weed can get pretty intense at times.

10. Crazy man.
    My trips are usually acting like Bobby Flay in my kitchen like I'm in front of an audience. :smoke:

11. :laughing:sig worthy, I do that too, when I'm ripe.

12. i kinda figured that but since i was blown i could have sworne i heard a pig squealing in my microwave hahaha