Trippy effects from 10mg Ambien

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MPower420, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I cant type much b/c i get typos alotttt right now, and i forget what im sayin. but anyways, has anyone else had their walls n shit breathe on ambien?? this shit is... idk... fuck this shit. i aint takin it any more. i figured id try to get to bed on time tonight and i just had a minitrip and tipsy stage goin on forever.

fuck synthetics.
    Go GrEEn.
    Stay gReeN.

2. If you don't go to bed right away after taking Ambien, you likely will get those effects. Ambien is something else.

The first time I took it, I was hanging on the side of my bed, because I thought the side was up, and I was falling across my bed. Good times.

3. I never thought ambien, or any sleep aids, had any recreational value. hmmm:smoking:might have to try a few before bed along with a joint:smoking:

4. most ive had is 40 mg at once. nice relaxed trippy feeling and a good sleep, i felt great afterwards.

5. The walls looked they were melting after taking 2 10mg ambien. The first few times are a blast. There's this rush I won't say like rollin but something similar. It doesn't last very long at all though. You have to fight the feeling to pass out though as the first time you even lay your head down, you'll be out like a light :D

6. word ambien is good

7. the first time i took a 6.25 mg ambien i too had a nice little trip i thought that the hair follicles on my thighs were talking to me

8. At an unexperienced time in my life I took 10 Zolpidem (Generic Ambien) at 10mg a pop, I don't remember a single thing from that day, but my friends sayed it seemed I was having fun.

I'd never do that many again.

9. I was prescribed ambien When I was younger.

I remember a few times taking several and just laying there, drooling, being FUCKED UP!

Then I got in trouble for taking one at school, it was pretty obvious..

Damn my younger years!

10. Ha, the fist time i tried it i was talking to my "oriental" carpet. There was a mouth, eyes, and a nose that would come up to me and speak. Given i was also lying on the ground right next to my bed...:/
    But i kind of like the high, it makes everything around you interesting. And you goive two shits about everything thing around you. But I only do it if I'm by myself because it does make me say some really dumb shit.

11. thats cause ambien is a hypnotic, i dont like it either. whoa i think that was my first post