Trippy Creativity From Being High (Pic)

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Does Anyone else feel like its easier to think artistically when high?

Recently I've been playing with some acid and I've wanted to make a really trippy video that accurately describes the trips, feelings and sights of tripping out on different drugs. However I ran into a block because its hard to convey some of the phanonomons of tripping out, especially to someone who's never tripped. For example if you've never tripped on acid or salvia you now know whets its like to be able to smell words or see sounds (confusion of the senses.).

Well I haven't found out how to convey the sense confusion but I do have some of the other feelings down. I have a bunch other that I have to re do because they contain some info I don't want to share ( full face shots and full name). This effect was created by M.C. Esher and is really hard to describe but it happened to me a few weeks ago on salvia while I was falling backwards.

[​IMG]

2. Yeah I remember one of my salvia trips I saw the world folding itself in half, like a book closing. Most trippy shit I ever saw.

3. Thats pretty fucking creative dude.

And hell yea when I'm high it definitely makes me think outside of the box :smoking:

4. Salvia trips althought short are definatly the strongest.