Trippy Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by heat_blitz, Feb 15, 2004.

1. I really like the red drawing, I can see some lyrics, but the others must be blended in there somewhere.
    Very nice drawings mate.
    They look quite trippy aswell right now :smoking:

2. ey heat blitz when you draw and your trippin' do you ever get that fealing like you drawing a motion picture, when i draw when i am trippin i always get that feeling and then i always have a story to my picture

3. Ya man I am soooooooooooooooo high and those drawings fuckin rock man!!!

4. I understand that the lyrics are hard to find, so i highlighted them so you could compare pictures and try to find them. I got all of them i could remember, but i probably forgot some, plus the picture isn't perfect so some might just be smudged out.

Attached Files:

5. Hey heatblitz, saw your post in my introduction thread. :)
    you do some AMAZING pencil drawings. How long have you been drawing, is this your style?
    I draw mostly cartoony style. Here is something i made in FLASH MX. I tried to draw a bad trip. I'm not particularly impressed with it tho. :/ You might like it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

6. Wow thats pretty amazing, I love the colours! Its definitely a very psychedelic piece, but could also look like a good trip with the nice colours and shapes, although maybe the overwhelming quality creates the bad trip.
    I like it very much. :hello:

Most of the drawings are actually done in pen, as i find i can create more flowing images than shading and sketching in pencil.

Ive been drawing pretty much since i was a young child, influenced my mum Mum and Dad who are both artists. Which basically created my life ambition of becoming an artist.

This isnt my only style of drawing, i also paint, create sculpture, stencil, and nearlyt every other technique.
    This is just a particular style ive got into over this year, as it does not take much planning or direction to create a drawing, instead its just more of an everyday hobby to satisfy my addiction to drawing.

7. Colonel Ingus: i make drawings like that all the time.. what kind of pen did you use for the red one? i can never find one that doesn't show how i coloured the drawing or leaves lines or marks in the coloured area..

8. i like number 4, weirdest looking