Tripple stack xtc!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swishuhh, Feb 17, 2009.

1. bone thugs = amazing

but guys I just heard some really bad news, Green Ninja Turtle heads are bunk?!

A few people on other forums said they were just pipers and weren't legit what so ever.

I'm a little confused, what exactly is a piper and will i get any good/negative effects?

2. #82 IglooBuds, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    I haven't heard good things about the Ninja Turtles either,
    but just because some were pipes doesn't mean that they all are..
    Is the roll cut in the shape of the head, or is it circular with a head imprinted in it?

3. i robo tripped and thizzed to every bone thugs song ever. i love the instrumentals too, i have a sit load of those.

and swishuhh, a lot of x pills tend to be. over the last 20 years fake pills have saturated the market. some have iother chem's in em, others are just like regular water pills, its a damn shame. if you dont have work 2ma just pop that motherfucker and try it out :D

4. Its cut in the actual shape of a ninja turtles head, has good detail, and when i licked it, it tasted like a nine volt battery that was really sour.

5. All the shape-cut ones I've seen or heard of have been pipes,
    can only speak for myself though...

6. damn, so what do you thinks inside them if not mdma?

7. could be some mdma, could be some mescaline, could me ketamine, could be aspirin, could be DXM, could be amphetamine, could be methamphetamine, you never know.

just pop the mufucka n figure it out. from now on ask around before you buy the pills. ask the people that live in your area, peeps in the internet dont know what floats in your radius.

8. Yea thats true.

Just was curious what you thought haha.

well damn I hope their good, popping it this friday and smoking some weed!
    :smoke:

9. #89 TheNorthern, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    www.pillreports.com

Search up your hit on there, it'll be the difference between you rolling balls with your homies or you being ass down on the ground, monked out on piperazines.

That site is a godsend, simple enough. :)

10. that site does help out, but remember like i said, there can be fakers and impersonators. ive had a 10pac of pistols, and i popped 2, and gave my friends 2 each. i rolled pretty good, 2 other friends rolled good, one had a weak roll, another didnt roll at all, his pupils werent even swollen.

11. I just bought some E pill's like that Talon,I bought 6 red/pink heart's.When I looked closely at them 3 had big hearts and 3 had small hearts.Well the small one's are bunk as shit.The one's with bigger heart's are alright but I wouldnt buy them again.

I wouldnt be surprised if you got a Pipe,I know it suck's but it happen's.Next time try and ask other's that have bought from him or get an EZ test kit or a Marquis(more expensive)if the pill's are bunk tell EVERYONE that are trying to buy from him with that batch so he doesnt get to sell his shitty pill's.If a dealer is stupid enough to by boat load's of thizz without testing it out are the one's that loose client's.

12. its happens. plus a lot of dealers dont pop x, so they wouldnt know. others dont give a fuck, they bought the pills and theyll try to sell em. im friends with a few dealers and they usually always tell me which ones are good if they know. they never say "oh this pill sucks," theyll just say they reccommend this one over that one.

13. Ahh, from what I read from a few people some said they were very trippy.

others said they were intense. Others just bitched because they were pipers and weren't 100% legit.

14. some pills are good, some pills are weak, some pills are lil wayne, err i mean fake

15. rofl so fucking true hahahaha!

16. acid...no such thing as stacks.

17. fuck it. buy the X and some herb. i dunno know about you, but when i roll i smoke the FUCK out of some weed.