Tripple stack xtc!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swishuhh, Feb 17, 2009.

1. good advice ^

2. #62 IglooBuds, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Ight dude,
    Point taken.
    I will attempt to better hold my tougue in the future,,
    :smoke:

3. its hard, i know. i see a lot of STUPID ass threads every day to where i just want to flame the fuck out of the original poster until i get banned, shit seriously pisses me off. i hate seeing the same thread posted by a different mafacka day after day. its like they cant click the page 2/3/4/5/whatever button, or even the SEARCH BUTTON.

just fuck it, if something annoys you, if you have bud, take a toke and forget about it.

i dont have that luxury 95% of the time so youll see me mad a lot lol.

4. Really? That's weird considering it just took off :D.

5. WTF u pay $25 for ONE e? I bought 3 for $3 each on thursday! Go for the ganja man and find some better blinger contacts. Think about how stoned u could get for $25.

6. Shit, who the fuck are you buying pills from, Gucci Mane? hahahahha "$3 for a pill that's a damn good deal"

7. lmao, seriously man! :smoke:

8. That's funny, that was the nickname of the bigass black dude I used to get bomb E from for good prices.

Red/Blue/Pink/Green Guns and Red/Blue UnderArmors.

9. this is the truth, stacks are just a market ploy by dealers to get you to spend more.

10. if you could get 5 a pop, and get 2 and then buy a 20 sack for the other 15, that would be awesome

11. the guns are very popular around here. i thizzed a LOT on them. i used to get decent deals on em sometimes, $6.50 a piece because theyd have a tiny lil chip in em and the dude thought he couldnt sell em.

12. Man I wish I could get E for cheap as fuck.

But yea, the pill I do have isn't a circle, its actually shape of a TMNT's head, kinda like an oval. The pill has really good detail and is bright green.

13. if you've never rolled balls before than go with the thiz for sure! rolls are one of my favorite drugs.

14. I'd go with the buds. The last "triple stack" I got didn't do shit, and it was my first time. The blue dolphin kicked my ass for about an hour, then left me feeling like shit. Kind of a disappointment.

15. hahahah by any chance is your dealer the rapper gucci mane? aha

16. I have only done E once, but it was 15 a pop. They were alright (i think). Didnt feel it for like two and a half hours but once i did it was real nice. I think it is because it was my first time and ive heard of people not feeling it the first time, cuz you really dont know what to look for to know if you feel it. If anyone is experienced with e, let me kno if that is possible.

17. its your metabolism, and the ph level in your stomach acids. i know theyre nasty, but chew em or break em into a few piece with your teeth before you swallow em.

the taste doesnt bother me at all. i mean yea its strong, but it EXCITES me to taste ecstacy :yay:

plus when you chew em up it makes em hit like you took 2 and it really doesnt make them wear off any faster for real. they last me just as long as if i swallow a whole one.

18. Ill do that next time man. But yeah I also had like two slices of bread in my stomach which probably delayed it. I want some true legit straight molly to see what good shit is supposed to feel like.

19. the bread wont really do much. one time i took 2 x pills after eating a footlong from subay, and it hit like i had an empty stomach. drink some orange juice when you pop em, or a shot of liquor like krayzie bone says.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqPtc9WfzQI"]YouTube - Bone Thugs~N~Harmony - Extacy[/ame]

20. Haha, that song bumps dude i love it. havn't heard it in a while...I actually kinda forgot about it so +rep for posting up that shit;) Oh and I am getting some x this thursday hopefully and I think he said it was going to be supermans or bosses. ill post pics when and if I do end up getting them.