Tripple stack xtc!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swishuhh, Feb 17, 2009.

1. If you already got 7 grams and E average price around u is 25, just fucking get some rolls, seriously E will ALWAYS overpass your expectations as long as the rolls are bomb.

I still cant believe they cost 25 a pop there though, thats insane, i should buy a boat and head out there and profit big time.

2. #42 MandalaSmoker, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I just got 6 for 50$.

If it's a good roll.I would say it may be worth it becouse Mdma is a great drug and good roll's can be hard to come by.The one's I got,well I woulda rather just saved my money.Unless I pop these three and I feel good I am going back.The press looked decent,even tested it with an EZ tester and it went to black-purple so I thought there had to me some sort of Mdxx in them.I don't feel like I have taken a Meth bomb though,and that's good.

I know my back is hurting like a motherfucker though,it's geting really annoying,really fast.Even if these were good pill's I couldnt move alot.Damn back!

3. in my honest opinion, id go for the weed.
    rolling is fun and all but in the end, your gonna end up wanting to smoke either way.

plus.. i would never pay 25bucks pop

4. that price is a bit high on the x. as much as i love it i'd go with the bud, it will last so much longer. besides im sittin next to 20 rolls anyways so its not like i'll run out in the next few months lol

5. #45 Swishuhh, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Well I just bought myself a 25 dollar, Teenage mutant Ninja Turtle xtc tab.

I licked the back side and it tasted like a Nine Volt Battery!

Still have about 6grams of herb on me buying an oz tommorow! :smoke:

Oh yea, my pill looks exactly like the one on the far left in the picture, its a TMNT haha!

Attached Files:

6. Perfectly played sir :) Hopefully it's a good roll; do you have any special plans to enjoy it?

7. Indeed haha, Me and some friends are going to a friends lake house and just toking up and having a good time, get in a hot tub chill. a bunch of girls will be around as well, no sausage fests for me.
    :smoke:

8. damn you guys are paying up the ass for your rolls.

9. you cant find any molly?

10. Its been around here a few times just never wanted to buy it at the time.

11. for $25 you're better off with looking your ass off for molly IMO

12. Yeah, get ahold of some crystal molly and have yourself a good time. No point in playing with shit that you have no clue is in it.

13. Well the thing is, I dont live in a big city, so theres not a big abundance of Xtc going around. Whenever Xtc does come to my town the price is 20 to 25 and the molly is 30 our prices really never go down or up, lame as fuck but w/e.

14. i paid $20 for pills when i first started rolling. fuck that, look for cheaper. now i can get fire pills for $8-15 tops.

15. I will eventually man, just not super big into x right now, more into getting shrooms/acid/ benzos, and weed of course haha.

16. First of all
    Name calling doesn't fly here,

Secondly
    Its the responisblilty of us blades to make sure we post in the right sections, if
    everyone did this the mods wouldn't have to spend so many hours moving
    threads, something they shouldn't even have to do in the first place.

17. looks like we have a wannabe-mod...EVERYONE RUN!!!:smoke:

18. #59 IglooBuds, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

Chill dude,
    I'm just get sick of the random other drug threads in Aprentence Tokers/Rec.
    Seems like half the threads there either get moved or deleted...
    :):bongin:

I will also admit to being slightly OCD,,

19. if the mods are going to move them, theyre going to move them, wether you make the suggestive post. just chill, if you dont like the thread or have nothing to contribute, dont even post in it. saves you and others the annoyance, and you wont build a bad relationship with other members.