Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tripping...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by baughanator, Sep 5, 2008.

1. I guess i trip pretty bad when i smoke, do any of you guys have any tips to keep calm and just have fun instead of tripping balls?

2. smoke less

3. take less hits

seriously, take it nice and slow, take one or two hits, wait a few minutes, take a hit, wait a few minutes, till you get to the level to you wanna be at

4. You're probally smoking good shit. Try to smoke a little less.

When you smoke, try to relax and talk to the people around you. Being a functional stoner is a must in today's world.

Drink some water, and keep conversation going.

5. yeah take it slow

6. When i first started i tripped a few times =/

Its freaky just slow down xD First time i smoked I smoked an eighth of dank bud lol. Unbelievably high.:smoking:

7. Just remember its just a drug, you are in control and you will be back to normal in a few hours. It helps if you are in a comfortable environment which includes the people you are smoking with. I have only had a couple of freak out experiences and they were always when I was with people I was uneasy about.

8. I don't know...I've been damned high before, but I just don't think it compares to actually tripping.

9. I've only tripped once before, and that was yesterday, and i don't even know if that was considered "tripping"... we smoked a half eighth in a blunt and i got hella dry mouth and if felt like my face was exploding and leaking shit. it was weird. but yeah i was really high...

10. Enjoy the ride. Do something you really love to do. You'll calm down.

I prefer sex, music, and video games. In that order :)

11. i wish i could still get that high.. well i do but my body is just use to it, so i dont feel as high

12. Dont smoke as much, and complement your Joint with a beer that will calm you down.

13. eat a big ass meal before you smoke and make sure you got a drink

14. i love tripping my nuts off being so fucking high its awesome but if your trying to be not so couch locked then try not ripping as huge hits and probally not smoking as good weed. all good weed i smoked has made me super high.

15. I used to trip out all the time when I started blazing. One time I got so high I saw a spinning, pixelated, bright green cactus.

Just go with it, the tripping wont last forever so you should appreciate it while you can. When you do start tripping, just go with the flow. Don't fight it, just accept the weirdness and let it entertain you. And always remember that it's just the drug and the effects will wear off eventually.

16. I dont know man. I used to think I was "Tripping" when I smoked. But then I started actually tripping off doses/shrooms/DMT. And it opend my eyes to what tripping actually was. And how far off I was. Really tripping balls is a TOTALLY different game. And I have NEVER tripped off buds. Got high as fuck, like crazy high where I felt weird, but never tripped anything comprable to actual tripping...

17. yeah, smoking bud and having a little anxiety is definitely not the same as tripping.

18. I've found that drinking a beer or having a mixed drink before smoking takes a little bit of the edge off. And when your perception gets all screwed up, and music is hitting you in the forehead, alcohol makes things less worrisome and you won't be analyzing your high to death, which could possibly cause mild anxiety.

19. lol my first time i got ripped so bad. this kid had a bb gun but it was empty and he was shootin it and i tried to walk away i broke a snapple bottle and my phone when i turned around lol.

20. Don't get in tha habbit of drinking alcohol to take the edge off. Sounds like a drinking problem waiting to be hatched.

Why would you want to take the edge off anyway? I don't know about you guys but I don't want anything counteracting my pot buzz. Just learn how to control your mood and do something you like doing while you're stoned.