Tripping

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingNinja, Oct 18, 2007.

1. I personally love psychedelics, and have had some really cool experiences while under their influence. I've done salvia, mushrooms, and LSD. Salvia and I don't get along very well for some reason or another I always get this weird feeling through my body like needles are running through my veins. Mushrooms are always great visually for me but don't really open my mind up as much as LSD. The last time I took mushrooms me and a friend woke up at 5am and took them then headed out into the forest behind his house. We find our way to an opening with a tree that had fallen recently leaving a big opening in the canopy. So we sit down. I glance up at the sky and suddenly i realize I'm tripping when all the clouds are pixelated. Then I look around at the forest surrounding and the trees seem to be breathing. Just a few of the amazing things that I experienced during that trip.

My favorite trip was on LSD. My girl friend and I drove up into the mountains where my old school was and ran into one of her friends from high school who happened to be selling acid. So we buy 4 hits and head to my dorm room. During the trip it starts to snow so we decide it would be a good idea to go outside and check it out. My perception was that all the snow flakes had become 20x larger than normal and I could actually see the beautiful patterns of each individual snow flake. When we tried to go back inside I found to my dismay that the door was locked. We were stuck outside now and were not sure if we would be able to get back in. So we sat down near the door for what literally felt like a month. Finally someone inside came out and we ran inside. When i checked the clock i noticed, much to my disbelief, that only 15 minutes had passed.

Share some amazing experiences that you have perceived while tirpping

2. I saw Satan in a mirror staring at me

3. On Amanitas, I saw the physical embodiment of the 10th dimension.

(I was very close to dying that day)

4. lol well thats a trip.

i havent done any yet but i plan to get some shrooms, i wont push for em but if im ever bored 1 day & need something to do, why not?

5. once on a very high dose of dxm, 950mg i think, i layed on my bed in the glow of the tv and stared at the angled wall above my bed and drifted off to a totally dark space sitting in a chair. i could see myself and this crazy space chair but nothing else and then a voice came and told me that that is the spot you go to when you really fucked yourself up and you loose conciousnes. then like a vail being pulled away i could see a long beach with palms and it was night and all the planets and their moons were so close i could touch em. all this was full color and it felt totally real. just walking on the beach alone almost like that end sceene from the movie contact but better. it was the best trip i think ive had.
    when i talked to my brother who was trippin too the next morning he said he went to the same spot but his was different surroundings. yet another mystery of the magic of dxm.

6. Once on Salvia it was two buddies and me in the middles of of some state land sitting on a log.. I'm close with these two, and I'm good with psychedelics, so instead of putting 15x in the bowl my buddy put in 20x and right as I exhale he says "I tricked ya, that was 20x your fucked!" (Not much stronger, but he was just kidding and I'm not a wuss so I laughed).

I started to trip and he appeared to be standing about 30ft back in the woods with a black aura around him. I thought he was communicating with me via telepathy saying that salvia brings you into some dimensional plane, and he has powers there and he is evil haha.. I had like some eye opening look into my whole life prior, thinking it was over and that my life beforehand was pointless to what really is my future (being tortured by my buddy who ends up to be some multidimensional evil being? IDK lol). Buddy told me I just sat there laughing looking at him. I remember during the trip I took the whole idea with humor.

This next one wasn't a full-fledged trip, but I took an eigth of shrooms with about 3-4 people and a whole bunch of people show up and a party breaks out (One of them was dumb and invited people). I was ok at first cause I didn't peak yet, but I started to drink and more people showed up. My buddy's cousin was up, and I guess he never smokes, so he got blazed as hell.

I'm not used to seeing people get that retarded from pot so it blew my mind, I thought the world got stupid while I took the shrooms and I was somehow unaffected because of him and all these drunk kids. Some of my friends were sticking around with me cause they didn't wanna chill with kids they didn't know, so I thought they were expecting me to do something.. Don't ask me what, but like have some answer to the whole night lol. I kept saying "Everyone's coming to me for an answer, I'm tripping don't ask me."