Tripping w/3D glasses!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mdzthatsme, Feb 21, 2009.

1. you really are fucken genius.

i never thought of doing anything like this.

i bet you just had an amazing high.

definitely gotta try that some time.

2. #22 One_Love_Herb, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    and to the people who are saying to not drive while high, really isnt hard at all.

i'm a teenager only and i do it a lot actually. you sober up real quickly when you start driving. it really isnt hard to do. as long as your smart about it and follow the law, like the speed limit.

driving with 3d glasses going 60-70 on a hilly back road probably isnt the smartest idea dude, just a heads up.

3. I'm sure that's what a drunk person says every time they feel the need to drive. Even though you think that you sober up when you drive, you actually aren't. Let's take ibuprofen for an example, you can't just be like oh I want my headache back so stop working ibuprofen. Marijuana is a wonderful drug but please enjoy it somewhere where you are not putting others' lives at stake.

4. Another trippy thing to do when you're high is get drunk, so drunk that you can't remember the law, set your car on fire and then take it out for a spin and see how many pregnant single mothers, priests, american flags and orphans you can jump over in it.

5. I thought he was actually tripping.

Smoking some herb is NOT tripping.

6. dude shut up! alcohol and weed are 2 totally diferent things man, i drive high every day and i have only been in a wreck when im sober! so shove those statistics up your loose ass! :bongin:

-oh and the ibuprofen thing just means you dont know what you are talkimg about

7. Well of course they aren't the same thing but they both alter they way you think. I never said that driving high would get you in an accident but you are just pushing your luck.

8. that sounds fucking sick

I got baked and ran around Santa Cruz in my boxers with like 12 other people last night :D
    :smoking:

9. That sounds fucking amazing. I want to get some nice 3D glasses (not paper ones) and where them everywhere while im high. lol.

10. #30 GnomeCourtSesh, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009

ended it for you