Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tripping really bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shawn28, Dec 1, 2016.

1. I just smoke weed once a week and this is my 5th time i got stoned, but it was really different than all the other times.

I only took 4 hits of a joint and i think i was already so stoned after 5 mins i was hearing and seeing things around me so slow, It felt like i kept losing consciousness everytime.
    My friends told me i whenever i said something i was like talking really really loud but to me it sounded like i was whispering. It seems like i couldnt even controll the volume of my voice.

45 mins or so the tripping part was over and i could talk normal again but now my body felt frozen and it was so hard to move, i just kept staring in the same direction without moving.

My high lasted for 2 and a half hours my longest high since i smoke. Is this because i have a low tollerence level ?

2. It could mean a number of things. Have you just started smoking? Or have you been doing it for awhile?

3. It could mean a number of things. Have you just started smoking? Or have you been doing it for awhile?

4. You haven't built a tolerance so that small amount got you super high. Also, you should just sit back and let it happen. You're gettin high for a reason so don't let it ruin your time!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Just started 2 months ago but never really got to this level

6. Ha, I have heard some weird things before. It's only because you just started smoking. After awhile your body will get so used to it you will act normal and be able to do basically anything while stoned.

7. Smoke less and don't try to control your high. If it was hard to move, don't move then. Sit back, melt into the couch, and watch something animated. It sounds like you were experiencing what they call "couch lock".

8. In the olden Times The Magical Herb was used for Vision Quest's you just felt some of it's great power .Soon you will have complete control of Time and Space.

9. Probably just some fire indica.

10. I was about 2 months into smoking when I had that experience... my bro and I had to go to the bank to drop something off for mom, on the way we blazed a joint he had. When we got to the bank I was staring in the side view mirror at myself and everything was moving at half speed. I had that "am I stuck high" feeling. Well 45 min later when we got home I was still ripped and I knew my mom would be home so I took a bath, a 2 hour bath. Yea I was a kid living at home at the time and paranoid as shit. In hind sight they knew, they almost always knew.

11. Just a low tolerance my friend. Enjoy these days while you can! These are the unique feelings that can never be achieved again once being high loses its magic.

12. body and mind, a lot of it's mental too. I had that first time getting super high experience again 4-5 years ago when I first took a dab, a HUGE dab at that, it was a 2 hour holy shit I'm stoned feeling. I was at a mmj event and by myself and after that huge rip I knew I wasn't going to have a conversation with anyone so I sat in a chair zoned out of my mind but I knew this time I was high and I was able to be as chill as I was stoned.