Tripping preparation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Coheed, Sep 27, 2009.

1. I'm planning on taking 2 10mg Ambien here in about 40 mins. I've smoked a bowl already and taken 400mg of caffiene so I don't fall asleep. I'm thinking about taking another 200mg of caffiene soon and having a bowl packed for when I take the pills. I'll be putting on the movie 'A Scanner Darkly' on when I take the pills. Anything I'm missing? I have my drinks ready and am on a fairly empty stomache. I should also mention this is my first time tripping on anything.

2. Sounds like you're ready to trip, have fun!

3. ive never tried mixing it with caffeine, i have no idea how that would work out but im interested to here how it goes for ya. every time ive taken ambien i wanted to go to sleep after a while of tripping, that was why id take it in the first place the trip was just a bonus for me.

im over ambien trips though, since i took acid.

4. Well, that was a waste of a night.

I took the pills. I heard these should kick in after about 15-30 mins. 30 minutes came and I didn't feel anything. Then I woke up the next morning. Thats all that happened. I maybe started feeling it right towards the end, but I most certainly didn't 'trip'. I just fell asleep :( It must have done something to me because usually when I take caffiene pills I can't sleep until 4am.

I'd say I wouldn't try them again, but do to the major lack of psychedelics around here I probably will, but if I do I won't do it late at night relaxing watching a movie, I'll try to find something more stimulating. I'm really bummed out, I kinda had high hopes for these reading all the trip reports I have. I was so excited to take these that when I was dosing I could barely get the pills in my mouth I was shaking in anticipation so much.

5. usually you just dont remember shit

6. Its possible that I did some stuff I don't remember, but I doubt it because I woke up in the same place I remember being last.

7. I'm lol'ing at this thread.

Well, have fun.

8. next time try it without any caffeine at all, or any stimulants. and wait at least an hour