Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tripping out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MentholMatt, Sep 17, 2011.

1. anyone else when they get pretty high, and they walk, they feel like they are walking in place, and the view in front of you is staying still and not changing, its a really trippy feeling, scares the shit out of me when it happens

anyone else have an experience with this or something similar?

2. Ahahah yeah i feel it too sometimes love it.

3. yeah or the feeling when your walking but it just feels like your floating wherever your going hahah :D

4. Like the earth is a treadmill but you aren't actually moving..

5. I am barely feeling it right now, but I've been high as fuck for the last couple of hours. Its like that feeling where things are far away...yet very close, for me anyways. I love it, but I hope it goes away soon cause I have work at 6....

6. lol glad to know im not the only one it happens too haha...now im reassured that weed does that to people, and im not just weird haha

7. yeh, its like you not moving anywhere,..you could be walking down a sidewalk, and look at the end of the sidewalk down a little ways, and your not moving closer to it...the view your seeing is staying the same, almost as if your not walking at all, but clearly your walking

8. i couldn't feel my feet once i felt like i was floating. wish that would happen more...

9. i fee like i'm in a cloud haha. so blazed haha. some no name charlotte dank. this place's weed is pretty damn good

10. the first time my friend smoked thats what happened when she went to walk home

11. [quote name='"DBV"']Like the earth is a treadmill but you aren't actually moving..[/quote]

mouse on a wheel

12. that's calling being mindfuckingly stoned!

13. This will happen when I'm driving. I'll see a stop sign ahead or something, and it seems like I never get any closer.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxIr-sncSdY]Mac Miller- Trippin' Out - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

15. One time i couldn't feel my moulth or tongue.

16. Anyone else get the feeling that your walking the oposite way the earths spinning so it's like really hard.:smoking:

17. that's just having a good head high nothing to trip over, altho unexperianced smokers usually feel something weird and freak out, that's when u just gotta look at them and tell them to chill the fuck out. don't fight it just let it take over you will enjoy ur high alot better.

altho i tend to trip when something iffy happens, i just tell myself its the herb and im back to normal

18. Hell yeah ... that's why "we" smoke :D .....

Sometimes I feel extremely heavy but super light at the same time .... I don't know how to explain it but these types of things can expand your way of thinking :smoke:

19. I find this happens to me when I'm vaping with my buddies and we decide to walk somewhere to get food. The vape is such a clear high you don't notice it hit when you're sitting around vaping, but once you get up and do shit you definitely feel all those bags you just went through :smoking:

20. i know what you mean. the indica body high i find very anxiety reducing. Like it makes you relax your muscles so it makes you realize how much easier life is if you are relaxed.