Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tripping out!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Dudes.
    I am tripping out.
    Anyway, I felt like coming on here and to try and describe whats going on.
    But as I type, the buttons feel so fucking crazy.

Going to post this and recollect my thoughts.

2. So anyway, the night started.
    I eat an 1.8th of mushrooms.
    Am chilling with friends.
    Go to friends and chill on porch.

I'm chilling tripping out with mad people.
    Having a good time all in alll.

Listening to atom heart mother.

And anyway shit happens and his dad came down and felt wierd about having so many people chilling on his porch.

So I walk home in the dreary rain not caring one way or another.
    So here I am at home all spun thinking of things to do. So logically the thing I am doing is making this post.

3. I wish I had a way to show you all the drawing I just drew.

It's the thought that counts.

4. -Obscured by clouds- pink floyd

my thoughts are as flows...

The raindrops are still falling,
    as the music crescendos into one pulse of all being,
    so I sit and enjoy,
    life is so swift and endless,
    eternity from endless side to endless side,
    I'd like to share eternity with myself and yourself,
    from oneself to the world the world withholds,
    all endless and pointless and forever within oneanother

5. These emotional swings are so intense. I want to cry, I want to laugh, I want to die.

And then there is tommorow.
    What a fucked up world to live in when there is always now. Tommorow is always there. Now and tommorow, they are the same thing.

Tommorow is simply what now will be when now decides for tommorow to come.

6. Its crazy being by yourself tripping with no one to interact but yourself. It's so pure.

and then there is my cat. sitting next to me.
    good old cat.

7. Thank you for that picture.
    That is amazing.

8. I am in utter awe of the artwork.
    And I am just peaking.

9. Wow, that is amazing.
    There really isnt more I can say.

10. -next morning-

Well that was truly an amazing trip.

I was mostly listening to tripp pink floyd albums.
    Obscured by clouds, Meddle, Atom Heart mother, also some phish and some of the grateful dead.

Well when I went to go to sleep, I couldn't. I had the most amazing colorful detailed and clear closed eye visuals. There were bright neon patterns. I saw something similar to all the numbers int he matrix. I also saw demented demon faces.

More amazingly was my wall that was rippling like water. And my grateful dead poster that was growing and shrinking. There are clouds on the poster, and they were swirling and filling out the entire poster.

years ago I pute hundreds of glow in the dark stars around the room. Let me tell you, that was godly.

I have never had such a visually real trip. I was staring at it and it was so real. Before my hallucinations had always been obviously fake, but these were so convincing.

Then I finally fell asleep and feel very wierd this morning.

11. Thats cool Little Wing. I just tripped yesterday for my first time in a while. I love trippin on shrooms more then anything. You know when you just get that blank expression on your face as you stare at something like the sky or anything really. And other people that are around you that arent trippin are just like what the hell, but they dont see what you see. It's crazy man, i love just trippin out on shrooms. Then you smoke some good bud to and it enhances your trip so much. Ahh i love shrooms.