Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tripping Out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamicanRum, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Hi guys, new member here. Ok so long story short, i have been smoking weed from About June flat out every day almost, from lemon haze to blue cheese etc. I could usually smoke two big joints within am hour. Last night i got a bag off weed, so i rolled a small skin pure joint which is nothing as i can smoke pure wred blunts to myself which i have done so in the morning before. So im standing outside smoking this at about 12:30am i finish it and climb in my window and close the blinds, i turned around and looked ay the sofa and it looked so far away, so when i sat down on it i looked at the floor and it looked as if i was a big giant in a small living room, so i lay back and it felt like i was sinking, then i got my phone out and the writing started going wavey now and again so i messaged my buddy's that i was tripping out i wasn't freaking out because i was like hahahaahah what the F just happened, everything felt as it was moving then i focused on my heart and i could here it thumping lol, i was fine, but when i was talking to my buddy's on facebook i quickly went onto google and seem a picture of a bee, then when i went off the site i could here buzzing in my ears!! This was crazy then i hit the munchies.

with weed i usually ne lying in bed high playing the PS4 watching movies etcit was crazy! I thought it could have been laced but LSD and acids molicules burn when smoked so it has no effect and the buds were bone dry! This happened once before but no were near as strong like everything looked a bit smaller than it actually was! Anyone any ideas? No family history of mental illness etc i have had a few bad periods in my life but i don't worry about them anyway or think about them for that matter hahaha, im a funny guy eyc.

anyone any insight? I am going to smoke a bit more now too se what happens

2. My diagnosis: You smoked a lot of weed and got really high.

Don't stay up too late tonite, it's a school night.

3. Well if you have white noise. Like the sound of a computer fan. i shit you not im not crazy. but if im stoned and have my fan just going in a quiet room i sware to god i hear voices lol. but its just what white noise does. But also back in the day when i had to hide my smoking and trying not to look high made me feel so much more stoned then if i were to smoke in a place where people dont care. I dont understand why that is but it can work with you or against your in some cases..

But it sounds like you were just stoned and "in tune" with that bee you saw lol....other then that when i smoke weed i dont try to feel the buzz i just go on with my day an not think about it....To me being stoned is just another way of staying sober.

4. That's the thing, this was a tiny joint, I usually smoke blunts too myself no problem and still would not be as high as this!

White Noise is awesome, last night I looked at my door and I seen a face, and I thought someone called me haha. Ok so about 10 minutes ago I smoked a little bit of the same batch, and I am not as high I am relaxed, mild tripping like when I look I look like I'm sunk into my bed with mild swirling visual but overall happy. I looked up that strain of weed LSD, and the picture and the weed I have defiantly look the same.

5. sounds like how i was the first 2 times i got high

enjoy that, you hve to be a new smoker to be feelin this shit