Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tripping out, yo. Really...nah naw not really but yep :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mamba Smoke!, Mar 3, 2010.

1. :eek: Do blunt wraps have tobacco nicotine in them? :eek:

Because Iv'e started smoking lots of blunts lately and I'm craving more weed now:confused:
    BUT :smoke:
    I love smoking blunts so I don't know if its just my passion for weed blunts :eek:
    Or
    I'm really addicted to just the blunts wraps because they have nicotine?!:mad:

Help me out, GC!

- :wave::smoking:

2. Even if they did have nicotine I doubt it would be enough to get addicted to. You probably just really liked smoking blunts. After I smoked my first blunt thats all I ever wanted to smoke. But then again I did that with spoons, bongs, needles, foil, and joints so who knows haha.