Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tripping out currently story

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyyler, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Just gatherd a 4 hit small bowl worth of scrapings from a bunch of old leftover bowls fro a while back.

But on the last hit i got i bright idea to get the small amount of weed at te bottom of the bowl Hold a flame underneath it becuz the pipe was a homeade stainless steel pen cap and stem so i thought it would warm it up kinda like a vapor riser and i startwd to see smoke so i began to inhale but then i realized the metal turned brown so i thought i inhaled metal and shit and got really paranoid and now im tripping suppoper hard and i feel stupid high like i keep hearing things i have a terrible short term mermory and my ears are ringing and i feel really dumb, sorry thats why my typing is horrible because im trippin out so hard its making me forget to spell words and say phrases easily

Soo has anyone expirrenced something like this?

And for reffence i just started smoking like abount 2 mnths ago and ive smoked about 30-35 times but for a while it was only on the weekends then i for about 15 days i smoked everyday and last sunday was the last time i smoked, tuesday was the last time i experineced a high from an unmeantionable pill then wensday i felt sick along with some of today (thursday)

And damn i gotta say i just triped so hard while i was typing this. Some lady that lives across the street pulled up infront of her house and was playing some techno house music and shes like 40 looking lol she then got out and lookd directly where i was looking through my winow and i had a small light on so she probably saw me, stared me down for like 30 seconds then turned around and ran to her door, 5 min later she runs out gets inher car backs up like 50 feet then re parks in the same exact place then gets out and runs back to the door ? Like wtf ???

2. Inhaling metal is a no no. As for tripping... its all in your head.

3. So im just trippin out cause im worrying? Or am i actually fucked out of mind cause of the metal? If not do you know what the metal probably did to me or my body?
    Thanx

4. Just calm yo tits

5. It probably fucked up some tissue in your lungs. You are only tripping because you are worried.

6. Thanx foreal man

7. also, dont worry bout it man... i know its dumb but i used to smoke out of pipes made from foil... of course its not healthy but it wont kill you or nothing... my symptoms of burnt foil were temples/head aching and throbbing... but it will go away in time

8. btw the bottom layer of a bowl is WAAY more potent then the top layer (even tho it doesnt taste as good) so u prolly just werent expecting it

9. Im not fucking stupid thats obviously not good for you, you troll

10. why do you think they have hair follicle tests? believe it or not your bodies unnatural impurities (thc + other stuff) are filtered and released through your scalp and your hair contains concentrated thc oil... the trick is extracting it without the other junk in your hair =/

11. [quote name='"DroPM"']btw the bottom layer of a bowl is WAAY more potent then the top layer (even tho it doesnt taste as good) so u prolly just werent expecting it[/quote]

Sooooo wrong. The resin has sone cannibinoids still, mostly the higher temp boiling point ones. But it is muuuch less potent.

12. cigarettes get stronger towards the filter
    joints get stronger as towards the end
    and smoke from a bowl billows and combines with the plant material towards the bottom...

however the toxins from lighter fuel also combine causing it less appealing to the taste and effect but i guarantee u it is more potent but is masked by the toxins from the lighter fuel

13. that wouldnt do anything to you ...its not like you sat there for ten minutes doing it just having a panic attack relax all in your head

14. You made it all the way to type this on GC, you'll be fine..

15. thats the trick with the jeffrey u see... it goes away... THEN IT COMES BACK!!! ARRRGGGGH!!!

16. it's fucking weed, calm your tits

17. That's that shit I don't like