1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Tripping on weed?!

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Ok, now i have a few friends that either have a reallllly low tolerance to weed, or are just one of those lucky people that when smoked in large amounts, they tend to trip mildy. I've been wanting this to happen to me for the longest time. It usually happens to them when we smoke really good shit like nugs. Now i know that if i want to trip i could buy some acid or something but acid is something that scares me. I've read stuff about people taking one hit of acid and going insane and never come out of their trip. So, i was wondering... is there any way to trip on weed? Is there any type of recipe i could make and mix it in with the weed to cause me to trip? Or, do i have to get really potent weed and smoke alot? Or, maybe i'm just one that will never hallucinate on weed. If anyone has any information or anything ideas, let me know. thanks.
  2. cmon, someone help me out here! reply! haha
  3. You know there was already a thread on this topic a whiel ago, just get nice potent weed and smokea lot ina bong, then look at objects or stare at soem trippy thing.
  4. acid wont make you insane off one hit, haha i do like 4 hits a trip and its like a day of sketch

Grasscity Deals Near You