Tripping on weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PidsAllDay, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Hello all, today I wanna tell you a story. So on Sunday evening I smoked 2 bowls of some Hindu kush I had just bought the day before and I was just starting to feel the effects and they were coming on strong. I was sitting in a beanbag chair in the woods when I started to noticed that everything looked like one of those older 3d movies with the red and blue glasses I thought it was kind of weird but I went with it. A little later I started looking at the sky and I started to see a bunch of random pictures of things and this went on for only a short while but at the end of it everything just instantly went black and I saw myself walking in from the side of my eyes and then stop in the middle and turn and look in my direction for a few seconds and then I zoomed really fast into my own nostrils that were portals back to the real world. Can anyone tell me what they think about this please? I've talked to my friends about it and they say that's not supposed to happen. Keep in mind I'm not new to smoking I smoke everyday and I have been for close to a year now

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wooooooooooooooaahhh!!!wow wow,
    That sounds like my “Time Travel Train” experience..
    Also a friend of mine told me it’s not normal.. but he told me I must have some type of Psychologic issue.. he seemed worried (or just jealous heje) I loved it and it has only happened very few times

• Like Like x 1
  3. I loved your story ! I like to think about it as “Weed’s Portal” to the other dimensions, it’s amazing, how I wish everybody could feel the same

• Like Like x 1
  4. You got high and were outside and looked up to view the sky.

[​IMG]