Tripping on weed? lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveishome, Oct 7, 2012.

1. So after a month long break I picked up some BC kush.(will post pics later)
    I'v been smoking almost daily for 5 years, until this t break.
    After I packed a half bowl and smoked it, like .4. I was nice and high, but it kept coming on strong.
    I peaced my friends house, and started riding my bike back home, at this point my heart was racing and everything around me was almost spinning.
    I couldn't ride properly and was breathing extremely fast my body felt like it was waving in and out.
    It was very uncomfortable to say the least, my ears were numb as fuck and felt like they were plugging up with pressure but I could still hear.
    I had to stop and sit in a fucking field for a couple hours because I was tripping and could not ride.
    I'm abit high after like 6 hours, with a slight headache.
    DID I SMOKE CRACK? lol

2. Probably smoked too much of that good weed after your break

3. yea, fuck just didn't like it. Thought it was laced

4. sounds like my first experience getting high. I was all dizzy and shit too, had trouble walking.

5. .4 is a lot after a T-break. I'm a seasoned toker and I only smoke about a gram a day. You have to remember the bike riding could have spiked your heart rate seeing as it was a physical activity! Just remember to relax and go with the flow :)

6. LOL thats fucking awesome.

#yolo

7. Here's the kushy that did it.

Attached Files:

8. SMall toke feelin better now

9. That's some nice leafy dank. How much you got it for? Send me some in the mail :D

10. lol, I paid $20 for 2.8

11. Nice price for those beasters. Down here, 3.5g of the very best stuff costs $20. You can also get 10gs for $20 but that's reggie, still fine though. Gonna buy a bag tomorrow. Edibles are just not cutting it for a daily smoker. :smoke:

12. It ain't beasters dude.
    That shit is brick weed. Those are good prices, dispensary?

13. Totally this. But yah that's some nice lookin dank

14. This is called a "Whitey" In the UK, or as you probably know it, Monging out. I did this not too long ago, i left my friends house and then i was fucked, i ended up passing out on the floor waiting for a Bus...

15. thats just great. and no way it was laced. why would a dealer spend money to lace some random guys weed.

16. Yeah hella, thanks for the comments guys.
    Smoked a trench out of the mflb and it's just like old times.

17. haha brutal.

18. dude, i know exactly how u felt. Im currently 1 month in my t break and i will smoke hopefully in 2 weeks and a half.

Last time i took a month break it was the same. I hit the bong and i got progressively higher over time to the point where i was gettin scared lol. Heart raced, had to keep reminding myself weed cant kill u lol

19. where the fuck is this?!?