tripping on dxm

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ninety, Feb 25, 2007.

1. today i picked up a bottle of Robitussin DM Cough, its got 10 mg of dxm and 100 mg of guifasenan in it per 5 ml tsp, so i was wondering about how much i should take. im about 6 ft and weigh 190 and the last time i tried dxm i took 300 mg of mucinex and didnt get any effects really but it could have been because i took it late and fell asleep, also are there any ways to make drikning it easier because the syrup tastes like 100% fuckin shit

2. don't do it Robitussin is bad news bears.

3. yeah dude, that shit fucked up my life. don't get into that shit, just throw it away

4. whats so bad about it? i know kids who have tried it and are fine plus ive had to quit weed for a while and just want to get a little fucked up, whats wrong with that?

5. I'm pretty sure that in a few years it's going to be proven that DXM is seriously bad for you. I have several friends that robo tripped themselves stupid. Their minds are literally half what they used to be.

Do yourself a favor and throw that shit away man. Seriously.

6. this is one that really needs to be moved...

7. i think instead of telling him what to do we should give suggestions...i suggest you dont take it, but i obviously wont stop you from taking it and i respect your choice but dont let a cheap thrill ruin many more thrills to come

8. i tripped on dxm for the very first time last week. no syrup though, the dxm was extracted from the syryp. i popped ~300 - 350mg. about 45 mins into it i started to feel kinda drunkish/high at the same time. a few minutes later i felt nausia. after a few more minutes i had to run to the bathroom to puke my guts out.. and after that, once i was done puking not even a minute went by and i felt GREAT, completely the oppsosite of what you feel when you drink too much and end up puking. overall i had a nice trip. listening to techno or trance is probably the best thing, make sure you prepare for the trip, you dont want to sit there downloading music while you're tripping. overall i had a pretty good time but like everyone else says don't overdo it.

this is exactly what i was told when going into this... so keep it in mind.

p.s. guifasenan = bad

9. i been trippin on dxm since y2k, my average dose over the yrs was around 700 mg, topping out at around 1300 mg a couple times...i kept it in control ( somewhat ) and did it like every month from 00-05, in 06 i got addicted to it, the only thing ive ever been addicted to b4, and it was bad news bears for sure, i was doing like dxm binges, and it can definitely give you some looney thoughts,it was probably hell on my liver, only time will tell...but i can say im still smokin and feelin fine and in great shape ( at least on the outside ) n can still take the ol' and young fellas to school on the basketball court, so in the end, i know i did a little damage, but im hopin the later in life effects are to a minimum, and if not i guess i done had to much fun trippin and so ill pay for it.

10. Shit, just down half the bottle, you will have fun, dont worry. Just control your self and stick to mostly weed. Robo should only be used when you can't get bud.

11. DONT TAKE IT...if it has gaufinsen you will puke and might have to go to the hospital..whatever you do just make sure the only active ingrediant is DXm

12. If your set on doing it, don't do any cough syrup or cough pills with guifasenan or anything else besides DXM.

13. The reason you didn't trip of muxinex is because its all guafisen...The ingredient that makes you trip is DXM. Robotussin cough gels only active ingredient is DXm and they are pills so you don't have to swallow anything that tastes like shit. Even though they are the devil if you don't care about your body you can pick up Corciden Cold and Cough. I would take 1 bottle of robotussin coughs gels my first time which is 300mg which will get you alright.

14. fuck robo trips.

15. If you're gonna fuck with that, make sure it ONLY has dex...

16. LMAO people are like "yeah man you just snorted some cocaine? awesome!" but "oh no dont take cough medicine"

17. Fuckin Tard.... thats all i have to say.

18. For noobs like me...

What's with all the negative talk about DXM? Basically the only thing I know about it is I had a friend of mine a while ago who was just starting to experiment with drugs, and the second thing he tried after marijuana was DXM. He said that parts of it were really unpleasant and he wouldn't want to do it again, but he never mentioned anything about it being a health risk, and he's the kind of person who researched/looked into things before he had anything to do with them.

19. at least extract the dxm. that shit cant be good for your body, why do you think yjey dont "recommend" taking a certain amount

20. Dont Drink It If It Says Dm On The Bottle