Tripping in my dreams..

Discussion in 'General' started by ringleader2012, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I had a dream last night that I was going to the movies with my 2 friends.. When we got there I saw this biker gang in the parking lot. we started walking to the entrance and the biker gangs too.. There was a guy standing outside offering cigarettes and the gang members kept grabbing the cigs with orange filters and anyone else that wanted one the guy would give them a cig with a white filter. I thought it was weird so I decided to grab one of the orange filters and he didn't say anything and figured I was apart of the gang or something.

So before we go in I felt something in the filter like menthol cigs and tried crushing it but it wouldn't so I figured it was some kind of 'unmentionable' like the stuff that burns you.. and I herd the gang start saying how fucked up they were gonna get so I said fuck it and smoked the cig then went to the movie.. when I got in I started feeling like I was tripping.. I was tripping so fucking hard I couldn't believe it when I woke up! my 2 friends faces started getting deformed and they started grabbing me and trying to eat my face.. Everything was so fucking scarey and I kept telling myself "it isn't real I'm just tripping.. Just relax" I kept opening my eyes back open and everything was just the scariest shit I've ever seen and I felt like my body was even high.. I don't think I'll ever be doing any other drug other then weed because that shit scared me.. I've never had a nightmare like that.

2. It's a dream what do you expect

3. I feel you but I've never had a nightmare like that.. all because I "thought" I consumed some kind of unmentionable lol.. just sharing man

4. PCP? lol dreams can be odd

5. Should've tried to embrace it who knows where it could of lead..