tripping...day vs. night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blaze vigilante, Jul 8, 2008.

1. so, after tripping a few times on mushrooms in both settings, its apparent that this greatly effects the trip...

what do you think? which do you like better?

2. I pick night, allows more visuals...but day trips are always fun

3. I like to drop in the late afternoon so I come up during the day, see the beautiful sunset, then go crazy during the night.

4. yeah, thats how i usually do it also

5. Same.

6. I have always tripped at night. I was to trip in the morning when the sun rised and take a walk through the woods. I think it would be cool. Hopefully I wont freak out. I already get kinda jumpy when I run into spider webs.

7. Tripping at night rules.

8. I like sunsets / sunrises, so I like tripping afternoon through to night or late night through to morning.

9. idk,

in the daytime i like to be outside,

but at night i can trip in a house and its fun.

both offer completely different trips imo

10. i like the day becuase its fun to just do weird shit u cant do at night but its definatley not as intense durin the day plus i like bein like awake and not fellin shity and tired at night

11. night is cool and nice, I hate a trip during the day when its hot, im already sweating because of the trip but the temp kills it making for bad vibes.

12. Wow, I'm surprised no one likes tripping during the day. It really depends on how much I'm taking though. If I want an intense trip, where I'll meditate and really get in touch with nature, it has to be during a sunny, warm day. For some reason, tripping when it's dark outside can put unplesant thoughts in my head. If I want a light/fun trip where I can explore, then the night it alright.

13. its funny how it effects people differently, i love doing both...but for some reason it seems like i'm alot more likley to get paranoid during the day, but when i trip outside at night i feel extremley releaxed and at ease.

both are great though, i think day trips are more vibrant and crazy, and night trips are more mysterious and deep...but even then it depends on the setting....a day trip in the woodsy area is amazing, but if i trip around my house during the day i'm usually annoyed by other people bieng around me and cars driving.