Tripping at Disneyland

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronix420, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Ok the shrooms thread reminded me of when i shroomed at disneyland on my spring break it was hella fun. Any of you guys done it? if not i highly recommend it.

2. I did LSD at disneyland, =) Something to remember

Z

3. EVERYONE MUST shroom out on holla weekends at ceider point. its the shit, hit some rides then when its dark hit the haunted houses.

4. I did shrooms at disneyland...that was one crazy day..If you can, bring a boyfriend/grifriend with you...I had one of the best days of my life with my ex girfriend when we were both trippin...That haunted house scared the shit outta me.

5. I only went on 1 coaster,raptor, even tho i planed on hitting them all, my stomach couldent hadel that if ya know what I mean. Then I just rode regular rides.
    I live on the border of Dearborn and Detroit.

6. yea the raptor is a hanging one ,its big and green. yea south side. I live right by this busy street when you look across it looks all shady over there then on my side people cut their grass and plant flowers, its kinda funny, but I go over there to get my bags cuz there is a guy on every block asking me "what do ya need?"I guess its kinda obvious what im there for cuz im the only white boy over there. LOL

7. I did Busch Gardens Williamsburg stoned a few weeks ago. I rode the Loch Ness Monster and The Big Bad Wolf stoned out of my fucking mind. I even toked up in the parking lot. :) That was a trip!