Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tripping After Smoking Skunk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wildey89, May 19, 2010.

1. Hi,

Let me start by saying that last night was the first time I had smoked weed in about three years. Previous smoking sessions never produced the same affect as last night. Basically what happened was me and a couple of friends were walking through the park having a smoke - everything seemed fine to begin with, just the general high. But, shortly after I seemed to zone out and everything seemed to become a product of my imagination. I believed I had fell earlier, hit my head against something, and blanked out. It's hard to put into words, but I felt as if everything was a hallucination.

After about half an hour everything seemed to be repeating itself - when walking down a road it seemed that we were walking and walking, but not getting anywhere. The conversations I had with my friends also seemed to repeat themselves, and I constantly asked "Didn't you just say that?". My extremities also went completely numb, which further made me believe that I wasn't 'here'. Again, this is rather difficult to word, but I hope you get the jist of what I'm getting at.

Is this a 'normal' experience people have when smoking skunk?

2. i can honestly say that i have never felt like that at all. the cosest i have ever come to "tripping" with bud was the first time i smoked hash, i looked down at the tabe i was sitting at, which had a weird design on it, and for a split second, it kinda looked like it was falling into my lap like tetris peices. but it only lasted a second. i guess its possible to feel like that if you havent smoked in a long time and smoke some dank. But your extrimities went numb :eek: was it cold out? cuz if not, that sounds like some coke type stuff :p

3. its normal because you havent smoked in so long. it's not really tripping. you're just really high and kept forgetting what happened. time seems to slow down which is why you felt like you were walking on a road for a very long time. It's not tripping, just effects of good weed

4. I feel like that all the time man.. you just got really high :hello: