Trippin' out

Discussion in 'General' started by ///maniac, Jul 26, 2004.

1. OK my friend and i decided to pop some shrooms this weekend, so we took a quarter a piece. it was his first time and like my 5th (or something around there). but i've noticed everytime that i take them right before i start to trip hard i feel really really sick. like i have to lay down. then about ten minutes later its all good and i'm having a blast.

does this happen to anyone else???

2. Man alive, do I get the dizzies.... and a bad case of rotten guts to boot. Only lasts half an hour at most though so I put up with the inconvenience.

I found that making a big pot of spag bol then mixing the chopped shrooms (uncooked) into the cooked meal gives a longer lasting more pleasurable trip. However, I did 90 grams last time (my usual is 30-60 at the most) and all I can say is I don't recommend it in the slightest. I thought my skin was ready to peel off and flot away. Creepy shit.

3. 90 grams?! I hope you mean they were wet, not dry lol. Just imagine that, 90 grams of dried mushrooms... hooooollly shit!

4. Yeah, fresh is the way to go. Dried never seems to work for me no matter how I prepare them (tea etc...).

5. i've only boomed once, an eighth of dried, and once i was already high, right as i started seeing shit i would get dizzy and damn did i have gutrot. it felt like forever but could have been anywhere from like 5-45 minutes. oh well, it was worth it. usually a change in scenery will get rid of that shit. yuck just reliving that feeling is nauseating.

6. The naseua is perfectly normal. Nothing to worry about there.

Haha, you're friend ate 7 grams of shrooms for his first trip? :hippie:

7. thanks! i was really worried

haha yep, i took 4 grams my first time and got decently messed up so i thought that he would be ok with a quarter. he was until we started watching fantasia and he started geeking out so we just smoke a blunt and sat back and relaxed

8. 7 grams your first time is a shitload.

I did 3.5 my first. Had a fuckin' blast.

I think 7 would have made me cry.