trippin out in the mirror

Discussion in 'General' started by Burrke, Nov 17, 2012.

1. This is probably gonna be really hard to explain and I have no idea why, but here it goes... hang on, im gonna go try it one more time to get a better idea of how to explain it.

Okay, so if i stare at myself in the mirror, and just kind of zone out at myself, with my vision kind of relaxed and not completely focused on anything, some weird shit starts happening after a while. It only takes like 15 seconds. By then the background behind me will start kind of warping a little bit, and shit will get hella blurry, everything seems to kind of move and warp and i start to get a bit dizzy. Some shit will get super blurry, and there are occasional dim flares of light and kind of "blind spots" that overlap my vision. After I bring myself back i feel like I'm high for about 5 seconds, even though I haven't smoked in about a week.

I've tried getting the same effect while not looking in the mirror and it doesn't work. Yet i can reproduce it in a mirror almost all the time. I have no idea even what to think at this point. Oh yea, my eyes also hurt a bit after I do this.

Maybe im just being really stupid and its some simple answer, but i have no idea what to think, any input?

2. This is actually quite common; times varying of course.

3. When I look in the mirror I say "I'd fuck me.'

4. [​IMG]

5. I try to avoid mirrors when I'm trippin.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

when you see it, you'll shit bricks :eek:

7. Man when I'm baked and go to the washroom, I'll stand Infront of the mirror and give myself a huge motivational speech. I know I'm not the only one who has conversations with their baked self in the mirror

8. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']Man when I'm baked and go to the washroom, I'll stand Infront of the mirror and give myself a huge motivational speech. I know I'm not the only one who has conversations with their baked self in the mirror[/quote]

I do it daily.

Staring at yourself for an hour straight everyday for is what got me out of my depression and raised my self esteem and confidence.

If you don't know yourself, how can you like yourself? If you see and talk to someone everyday for an hour, you're gonna become friends.

I became friends with myself.

You don't judge your friends, do you? So why would you judge yourself?

• Like Like x 1

9. wow...you have a lot of time on your hands...:laughing:

10. completely sober while this happened. i feel like if i tried it when i was high id pass out or something hahahaha

11. Maybe the energy u give off reflects off the mirror onto you?

12. dafuq, is that possible?, could be i guess, i have no clue, its fucked

13. I always have my tv off so I always see my reflection in the blackness, when I'm really blazed I freak myself out when I see it like I get a full on glazed over black demon eyes it's pretty freaky.

It's strange the hallucinations of your reflection are more powerful than any other. My personal theory is the very fact you are observing yourself outside of yourself gives you this strange impression that there is more than one of you. I believe this gives your sub concious more power in a strange way and it trips you out with hallucinations.

14. Yup it happens every time if I stare, and yes, drugs :p

15. hahaha, and i dunno i cant tell what the fuck it is, but that could be it? i just dont even know

16. It gets more intense when you're looking at yourself in the reflection in your eye of your own reflection.

17. Haha I literally did this on an unmentionable yesterday shit got too intense and I had to leave the room lol

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]"High as F#%k" Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

:laughing: ^^Trips out in the mirror....thought of this when I saw thread