Trippin list some movies

Discussion in 'General' started by Gnomish, Jun 7, 2009.

1. So im sippin on some robitussin and sprite and i wanna watch a movie via netflix so list some movies that would be good to watch. Please list a bunch on account netflix doesn't have a huge selection to stream.

2. The Song Remains the Same if your into Led Zeppelin. I see some amazing shit when watching some of the scenes.

3. fear and loathing in las vegas
    across the universe
    alice in wonderland
    fantasia
    the wall if you wanna get freaked out
    Big Fish or any tim burton really
    donnie darko
    hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
    wizard of oz - or better, dark side of oz
    Pi

4. any movies by guy ritchie like lock, stock and two smoking barrels its a dank movie. or snatch is another really good one

idk the chronicles of riddick movies

anything by tim burton sounds good to me right now, and im probably gonna watch big fish. thanks man ^^ +rep for you

5. Memento, fear and loathing

6. JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH

definitely one of the most underrated 'trippin movies.

7. oh shit! i used to love that movie. i must watch it.

8. Dude...a bunch of animals and a kid floating on a gigantic, floating peach traveling to New York. Nothing doesn't scream "watch me when your frieddd" about that ahaha. It'll for sure unleash some nostalgia.

9. agreed. i gotta get it.

10. ohhh shit, i totally forgot about that.

ohh and you could trip to charlie and the chocolate factory loll

11. Koyaanisqatsi was really cool for me. Some people find it boring. I really liked the music to it.

12. Clockwork orange was good. Very awkward but good.

13. ah i just bought and watched that on bluray today. Would definitely freake me out while trippin i think haha.

james in the giant peach, especially if in HD, sounds fantastic

14. Ghost Busters.