Trippin' in the haystack.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Schizo420Drums, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Wow, today was just amazingly ridiculously trippy.

Never made tea before, and I decided to boil a quarter ounce in a cup of water, with some butter, milk, and honey.

So I precede to drink a half cup, on an empty stomach, and told myself that I'll catch a buzz for a few hours, and then chill out.

Within 30 minutes I couldn't even tell I was in my house at the moment, I was staring at my disco ball and totem pole, just tripping absolute nutsack, when the phrase "it's only just begun" entered my mind.

After that, my mom got home, so I go in the living room, realizing that I am way too stoned, and just start laughing saying I'm "tripping in the haystack" and ask mom if I look stoned at all..

She replies "no."

And I just BURST out laughing, saying "When I'm a little buzzed, you say I loko high, but when I'm the highest I've been in months you say I look sober?"

And she just told me so watch some tv, and after 2 seconds just replied "I can't even understand what this is!"

Then I started staring at picture frames, which decided to spin, dance, come at me from the side of my vision... while childish sounds were creating songs in my head.

I closed my eyes, and saw an eye explode and form many other little eyes, repeating themselves in a conspicuous cycle.

I went to the bathroom to puke at this point, when the ceiling fan caused me to smile and laugh, due to the techno beat it seemed to be creating.

There was multiple times I was staring at this wall in my living room and it felt like I had just completely left the room.

My point was, this had completely kicked my ass, and I'm never screwing around with tea in large amounts again.

2. craaazy, what did you boil? im gonna assume its shrooms

3. ..................:poke:

4. I think he was tripping because he drank a half cup of a quarter in what I'm assuming was a short period. 1/2 x 1/4 = 1/8 all at once, though I don't know if I'd be tripping that hard unless it was some good shit.

5. Trippin in the haystack sounded like a fun one. i come up with names like that for my trips too.. i couldnt trip in front of my parents tho. that'd be so fucking awkward.

lmao i know what you mean:bongin:

6. Yeah I drank half of the whole quarter tea, which would be an eighth, in about 3 seconds.