Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippin' Balls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Captain K, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Sorry, Im new here, I'll remember not to double post.

2. #22 thedeadwalkk, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    you havent "tripped balls" until you khole while on acid thats tripping balls
    EDIT:: and you cant trip balls on weed, you just get too high

3. hey man just thought i should give some input here since i feel you... i had the same experience a while back where it felt like a "really bad trip" even though technically it wasnt. i had this feeling twice and it was extremely uncomfortable, arguably the most uncomfortable thing i've felt in my life. same thing as you tho, everything that happened around me or too my friends, i was very concerned about, and felt like they were gonna leave or i was gonna show evidence, etc, all that shit. also, a weird thing i got twice which sounds kinda cool but can be scary...

very bad kottonmouth but when i would lick my lips and close my mouth, (this is going to sound weird but its seriously how it was) my lips would cause a domino effect chain reaction thing like when you through a rock in a pond and it causes many ripples. my whole body would ripple like a pond starting from my mouth down. it was pretty crazy, did u feel that?

4. I have had some highs that feel like the 3 seconds you first start tripping on Salvia 20X. You feel like you are being pulled and your body feels like it's getting cut with rays of energy. I know it's a completely different kind of trip than LSD or shrooms (so I've heard; have Colitis so I don't want to fuck with anything too weird) but that trip trumps anything I've experienced smoking weed.

5. you just got really high dude haha

6. if you have coltis, i wouldnt do mushrooms as it can gause gastro intestinal problems ( if that how it spelled ). acid would be okay i think

7. sounds to me like your experience was very "pastey"

8. You can send that bud to me, I'll see if it's laced or just really good bud for you :p

9. Haha, yeah man just pop acid, it isn't bad for you.:D

10. I know what you mean with the reality or its all in your head thing.I use to spend hours just trying to figure out if this was really happening.Also ive unconsciously zoned out and starred at a wall for like six hours.Hasnt happened in months :l i miss it so much.

11. Ive only dont acid once and my dealer threw it in with an eighth of bud as a treat.It was insane.I felt like my ears were being torn off and they were bleeding.I thought i was seeing stuff.We were watching movies and when id look at the tv i could see something sitting by me out the corner of my eye but when id look it was gone.I saw something run across the floor.It was amazing and i want to do it again but i think im better off sticking to weed.

12. Hey man, if you're by me, you're welcome to come with. ;)

Yeah, same as the poster on the second page, when I was walking it was like a quest to make it alive to the convenience store, and man oh man, water in my hand was a relief.

13. STAY away from acid then haha or the shrooms.

14. some unspeakable drugs are good for that

15. Yeah, I'm not laying a finger on them.

Acid, anyone?