Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trippin balls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turbofish, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Heres the deal folks,
    theres this girl right yeah and ive smoked with her bout 3 times now... first time she passed out repeatedly second time she was trippin like fuck i mean she was seeing cars i started moving and she shouted at me for hitting her cars.That was about two nights ago, then last night she kept hidin and shit cus she thought i was gunna chop her ears off. I know this aint normal but man its fuckin hilarious but i didnt know people could actually trip off hash.

Annnnnnnd yeah tahts it really so... any and all opinions are welcome woop ftw :smoke:

2. [​IMG]

jk, but really what's the point of this thread? You didn't even ask a question....If you meant should you smoke her up again, than go ahead.

3. My bad but yeah that was the general idea

4. I wouldnt smoke with her again, it sounds like she gets too paranoid to enjoy it. Its hard to get people to say not to smoke on these forums, ovbiously. I smoke too, but I dont always say go ahead, with some people its a bad idea.

5. Nah, smoking up newbies is like breaking in those new shoes, it takes a few times before you finally get the right feel.:smoke:

6. I enjoyed it from the first time, and so did most of my friends, maybe that is why I have the philosophy I have.

And your in SF. Hmm, not where I live, but same time zone, I thought I was the only one up this late.

7. Yeah, just waiting for 4:20 a.m. so I can toke and go to sleep, wake up at 12:00, workout, and toke up once again at 4:20 p.m. Being in a nocturnal state is the shit.

8. i think she has a bad case of "acting high"

9. agreed.