Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippin balls....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by undrtheradar, Oct 28, 2007.

1. I am a vetran moker and find from time to time after becoming completly ripped i trip balls and laugh about the most ridiculous things...was wondering if my fellow smokers have any funny stories about the pointless things that we find hilarious when were cooked.

2. This kid who told me i got a roor because i wanted to be like him, even though he has never owned a bong or even a peice in his life. Oh and i also smoke him out every weekend because he claims to be broke. Finally, he thinks he is getting the limited ziggy roor. Im not even baked and this is hilarious.

3. one time i took acid and I was tripping balls....actually a few times.
    never tripped off of marijuana though......hmmm.....

4. you mean to tell me that you have never gotten so crippled that you havent had a trip put laughing at something so completely stupid that someone said or did.....you need to start mokin the good shit then lol...

5. So many times, I don't even know where to begin....

One time a friend and I blazed some amazing purp and we were talking about what we would use as a security system, and he said he would use turrets. I started thinking about the turrets from starcraft and how hilarious that would look in front of my house, I was baked as fuck laughing so hard.

This other time I was blazed going for a drive back to my place and I started thinking about how good my economics teacher was. I then pictured him being in a television show teaching the class that way, like a comedy education show (he is a funny guy) and how hilarious that would be. The thought made me crack up.

And back in the day in high school I used to laugh at everything. My best friend and I would do goofy shit back during high school when we blazed. He would pretend to be this retarded boy named Billy, and I would be on the floor dying of laughter.

6. I mean yeah dude...but not like TRIPPING.

One time though, my friend and I smoked a blunt of headies and decided to make pancakes. That was probably the hardest I've ever laughed while stoned...so much fun man those are some good times. ahhh

7. Yeah, one time me and my friend were fucking around watching family guy and we were talking about how funny it would be to be at lasertag and then the guy giving instructions is like " This is what happens when you don't follow the rules" and the tags a player. Ya had to be there. :bongin:

8. I laugh at repitition...

To me, there is nothing funnier.

9. alicedee thats what im talkin about....turetts alarm system i laughed hearing that not being high hahah......ive had my fair share of halarious times being stoned outa my tree... the one time i came home from a buddies house just crippled after smoking oil for hours and was muchin hard...it was late and thought my mom would be in bed...but when i got home i didnt care i needed to eat so i grabbed a "pizza pocket" out of the freezer and threw it in the micro....two miutes later as dug into my feast i found the taste repulsive and the look i had on my face must have made my mom ask whats the matter. I replied saying this is the worst pizza pocket ever...she looked at me like i was a dumb f*ck and said well id say...frozen fish fillets aren;t supposed to taste like pizza pockets...lol i was to crippled to realize what i was eating...but dam i wanted that pizza pocket...lol huge buzz kill

10. i also agree that repetition is also hilarious..i had a bunch of guy friends who used to get together and smoke the bong well the one buddy was a talker....would tell a story smoke the bong....by the time the bong came back around to him we would be so mangled that after his next haul...he would already start the story over....the exact same one....we counted him doing this three times in a row once...lol stonners.

11. so one time me and my guy where posted up blowin in this kids room. we just finshed like the fattest blunt ive ever seen and me and my guy where just sittin there blown as fuck. and out of no where the kid in a serious/sad voice said "im not even high" me and my guy just started dieing.... good times

12. That shit cracks me up every time someone says it, especially if they're trying to be serious.

13. the first time i really got high (second time ever smoking), me and my homie were out in the trees near my house just sitting in the weeds smokin out of a hookah made from a mountain dew bottle. well, all of the sudden for no apparent reason we just started laughing our asses off, i kept trying to say "dude stop laughing im trying to take a hit" but we couldnt stop laughing for literaly like 10 minutes straight.
    ahh.. good shit.

14. lol it was one of my buddys first time smokein and he was talking about how he wanted a bong that cooked brownies while u smoked out of it was hella funny shit had me laffing for ever

15. i havnt been smoking too long, only about two years now, maybe. but i remember when i first started toking, the highs were way more extreme. i used to be way the the fuck out of it. once i was so ripped i kept seeing my buddy fuckin glowing like neon lights. i couldnt see his skin or ne thing, just fuckin like shades of neon purple, blues, greens, idk. it was very short, but it was some sweet shit. laugh sessions too.. idk i dont get those as often as i used to, ne body experience similarities?

16. I don't trip when I smoke weed :confused:

17. Well doesn't that just suck for you.

18. meh that's what LSD is around for

that is pretty hilarious only because I can picture some noob smoker getting ripped out the ass and talking like a fool, haha

19. Nah I never tripped really off bud, I def. get giggly sometimes, but thats about it.