Trippin balls while dreaming?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Wow. last night was crazy. I had a Lucid dream and I had this glass mushroom and when I licked it my vision got fucked up and mad trails for like 10 seconds. so i kept licking it and laughing my ass off and then i decided to eat the whole thing. It makes no sense cause it was glass but i did and I remember seeing ghosts and spirits and dark energy it was insane, I woke up like 3 times but kept goin back to the same dream, has this happened to anyone else before?

2. yea and i woke up in a panic because i was falling to my death.

3. I love those dreams. They are so scary but at the same time so thrilling. It's so weird how it actually feels like you're falling. The most vivid falling dream I can remember is when I was little I dreamed that I was on a skateboard in my driveway and I hit a small ramp. For some reason the small ramp rocketed me about 500 feet in the air, and then I went for the ride of my life on the way back to the ground haha.

4. yeah i've had that dream before, then i woke up on the floor

5. take melatonin.

6. For sure. Shit puts me on another level. Take a milligram or two, smoke a bowl, and trip balls till you wake up.

7. Really? ill have to look into this haha.

One time i took a 5 strip and took an ambien and i had some crazy dreams haha wicked intense. But my dream was so vivid like my vision would not fuck up unless I licked the mushroom haha then I ate it and was GOOOOONNNNEEE then I woke up like WTF is goin on

8. My favorite dream is getting chased around a skyscraper by a clown with a chainsaw, and then I was trapped so I jumped out the window, and right when I landed I woke up, and I couldn't move my leg, I researched that stuff and still don't know the answer. But I think that like... if you die in your dream, you die in real life, since nobody dies in their dreams. But since I had hit the ground, I guess my leg broke, and I couldn't move it in real life it was insane.

9. i have a night time herb supplement. has valerian root, passion flower and hops in it, gives me pretty crazy dreams on its own, but when im coming down on lucy and go to sleep... woww, they get really intense. very lucid and can see everything just like i would while awake on acid, and i can feel and smell and taste.

10. I had a dream where it felt like I was on acid, I really thought I was tripping. It was a great trip, unfortunatly I don't really remember the details anymore.

11. ya i have a bottle of the 3mg GNC gold ones.

take that and wooooo tripballs

12. #12 DaComeUpCat, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    Noice! I love lucid dreaming and tripping but I've never tripped in a lucid dream before though. That must have been awesome!

If you look up on the web, there are tons of information on techniques you can use to attain lucidity.

Lucid dreaming is actually a skill believe it or not. So practicing those techniques definitely makes you more likely to have more in the future.

Melatonin is nothing more than a natural chemical in our brains. It is released every night when we are exposed to darkness (when we go to sleep) to help us fall asleep.

So taking melatonin significantly increase the time we spend in REM sleep (stage 5 of the sleep cycle), the stage where our dreams are most prevalent and vivid, therefore increasing the vividness (clarity) of our dreams and increasing the chances of gaining lucidity in dreams.

Sleep deprivation and REM deprivation are common techniques used by oneironauts in attaining lucidity in dreams. In order to REM deprive yourself, all you have to do is wake up about 2 hours before you usually do or just sleep 2 hours less than you usually do for about 3 to 5 days.

After that, you can return to your normal sleep and your dreams will be crazy vivid because your body will go into REM rebound which increases the time you spend in REM sleep; REM rebound occurs to make up for lost time in REM sleep. In most cases, you will gain lucidity in your dreams.

So if you REM deprive yourself AND take melatonin... I can't even tell you how crazy your dreams will be.

13. Idk i have some pretty rad dreams so i guess i kinda know how tripping feels like because i have never tripped but at the same time i also kinda know how a bad-trip can go because i had the worst dream a couple of days ago my dick was split in half somehow and i was in my dream and im like wtf! i was so scared but thankfully i soon woke up geez that gave me the sweat looked and felt so real too thats how i know bad trips can look and feel very real probably lol

14. I'll get those falling dreams sometimes but they are never scary really like mebbe for a second but while dreaming I always figure out that either I'm dreaming, or I'm gonna die, either way there's nothing I can do about it. So in the dream I just relax and close my eyes and then usually start dreaming about something else. One time I think I did actually make it to the ground but it was like seeing myself in the 3rd person when I hit, reminded me of the ending to Crank. Then I woke up.

15. i've noticed lately that i dont seem to have any dreams, or at least remember them. would taking melatonin or valerian root before i go to bed bring my dreams back?